Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom (pamabrom) Disease Interactions
There is 1 disease interaction with Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom (pamabrom):
Pamabrom (applies to Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom) hypokalemia
Moderate Potential Hazard, Moderate plausibility.
The use of pamabrom (a theobromine derivative) has been associated with the renal elimination of potassium due to its diuretic effects. Therapy with pamabrom should be administered cautiously in patients with hypokalemia.
- "Product Information. Lozol (indapamide)." Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Collegeville, PA.
- "Product Information. Minizide (prazosin-polythiazide)." Pfizer US Pharmaceuticals, New York, NY.
- "Product Information. Enduron (methyclothiazide)." Abbott Pharmaceutical, Abbott Park, IL.
- "Product Information. Exna (benzthiazide)." Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories, Philadelphia, PA.
- "Product Information. Diucardin (hydroflumethiazide)." Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories, Philadelphia, PA.
- "Product Information. Thalitone (chlorthalidone)." Monarch Pharmaceuticals Inc, Bristol, TN.
- Niemeyer C, Hasenfub G, Wais U, et al "Pharmacokinetics of hydrochlorothiazide in relation to renal function." Eur J Clin Pharmacol 24 (1983): 661-5
Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom (pamabrom) drug interactions
There are 18 drug interactions with Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom (pamabrom)
More about Aqua-Ban with Pamabrom (pamabrom)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.