User Reviews for Incruse Ellipta

COPD
2.4

Summary of Incruse Ellipta reviews 3.0 15 reviews

Reviews for Incruse Ellipta

For COPD, Maintenance "I started on Incruse as a replacement for Spriva (which I was doing fine with) but Medicare would no longer pay for. I had a horrible experience with it. The mouth/tooth pain was unbearable, anxiety/ panic was intensified, heart palpitations worsened , throat pain, hoarseness and my breathing problems became so much worse. I took it for about 7 weeks, hoping all adverse affects would resolve itself. But it just became to unbearable. So I discontinued it and only using Advair discus for maintenance. It was a horrible drug for me."

Sickofcopd (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2018

For COPD "I got pneumonia twice in my 7 months that I used this. And it took 2 months to recover each time. This was the only difference in routine. So, I'm done with it. Not for me, thanks."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 11, 2018

For COPD "This does not work."

Deb Bee (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 8, 2018

For COPD "I was forced to switch from Spiriva capsule to spiriva Respimat that I was doing very well on, with few side effects. Spiriva Respimat caused severe dizziness, anxiety and breathing problems. Then I was forced to try Incruse Ellipta and this one is even worse. Congestion, Severe breathing problems and extreme fatigue. I have gone from being active to spending most of my time in bed. I don't know what to do."

Shiobhan (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2018

For COPD "This medication did help my breathing problems however it gave me a sore throat and plugged up my sinuses. : ("

Vinnie (taken for less than 1 month) May 4, 2018

For COPD "I switched to this last week, from spiriva, due to a difference of $35, on my copay. I dislike it very much. I have had a sore throat since starting. I came down with a cold immediately. I get a horrible taste, and a burning sensation in my throat, when I take it, and gargling does not help my throat. The burning is still there. I expect to get thrush, and will be very unhappy."

diane (taken for less than 1 month) May 1, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "Was prescribed Incurse along with the Breo. I like this medication, so far it is working for me, no shortness of breath or wheezing. I have more energy, I hope that I can continue to use these medications, I have a coupon for the incurse, and a free 30 day sample for the Breo. I will try to find a coupon for the Breo. I like this better than the Symbicort that my insurance stopped paying for. My insurance will help with the Breo, but not much."

Diane April 30, 2018

For COPD "I have been on this drug for two weeks and feel downright awful. I need to use my oxygen all the time, can barely walk to the kitchen from the living room without getting extremely weak, and constantly feel like I need to clear my throat. I was switched to Incruse when Medicare dropped Spiriva from its approved list. I want my Spiriva back!"

Maddie (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "Got the Incruse Ellipta due to my insurance stopped covering Spiriva. Used it once, funny taste and felt like I was having an asthma episode which stayed with me all day. I had to meet my deductible so paid over $300 for this inhaler. Will not use it again, will call my pulmonary Dr. tomorrow and see if I can get the Spiriva back."

no nickname (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "INCRUSE was prescribed as additional course of treatment, alternating schedule in conjunction with BREO use. Was difficult to tolerate after inhaling, often agitated breathing and caused shortness of breath instead. Discontinued use after less than one prescription dispenser."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2018

For COPD "Love this inhaler, after trying breo, dulera, Tudorza, spiriva, symbicort, and Adair, this one works the best for me"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 25, 2017

For COPD "Just started inhaler today. I don't taste anything. And all inhalers can cause thrush its white spots back throat , dr said rinse & gargle with water after use , harmless and don't overuse any inhaler. Hope helps"

Just startex January 17, 2017

For COPD "I began using Incruse Ellipta after my Medicare Advantage plan discontinued coverage for Spiriva, which I had used successfully for a couple of years. The biggest problem I encountered was the horrid, bitter taste of the Incruse. At first I thought perhaps I had received an outdated inhaler, but my first refill had the same awful taste. I developed thrush and had to be treated for that. After six weeks on the Incruse Ellipta, I and my Immunologist applied for and were granted an exception for me to return to using Spiriva."

Lunadia (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2016

For COPD "This drug made my heart rate drop extremely low !I got a sore throat and could not stand up! It gave me upper stomach pain and bloating! I also got Thrush from it!"

stillsticky (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2016

For COPD "My Medicare Advantage Company suggested I use this after they removed Spriva from their approved list on medications. I used it for a week and my emphysema worsened considerably. It worsened to the point that I couldn't walk 10 yards without stopping to get my breath. I called my pulmonary doctor to see if I could get an exception made to go back on Spirva."

tmf24556 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2016