User Reviews for Incruse Ellipta

Learn more about Incruse Ellipta.

COPD 3 reviews 38 medications

Summary of Incruse Ellipta reviews 3 reviews 2.0

Reviews for Incruse Ellipta

For COPD "I began using Incruse Ellipta after my Medicare Advantage plan discontinued coverage for Spiriva, which I had used successfully for a couple of years. The biggest problem I encountered was the horrid, bitter taste of the Incruse. At first I thought perhaps I had received an outdated inhaler, but my first refill had the same awful taste. I developed thrush and had to be treated for that. After six weeks on the Incruse Ellipta, I and my Immunologist applied for and were granted an exception for me to return to using Spiriva."

Lunadia (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2016

For COPD "This drug made my heart rate drop extremely low !I got a sore throat and could not stand up! It gave me upper stomach pain and bloating! I also got Thrush from it!"

stillsticky (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2016

For COPD "My Medicare Advantage Company suggested I use this after they removed Spriva from their approved list on medications. I used it for a week and my emphysema worsened considerably. It worsened to the point that I couldn't walk 10 yards without stopping to get my breath. I called my pulmonary doctor to see if I could get an exception made to go back on Spirva."

tmf24556 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2016