User Reviews for Sanctura

Reviews for Sanctura to treat Urinary Incontinence

"Bladder infections, inability to urinate."

Nan69 September 25, 2014

"My urologist prescribed this 3 years ago and gave me samples to try. It was amazing! It worked so well it seemed like magic. I am just thrilled with the results. While I still get up during the night, I don't have the worry of not getting to the bathroom before the urine drips down my leg. In addition, I don't get up as often, which gives me a much better quality sleep. During the day, my overactive bladder has calmed to the point where I feel normal! I'm so grateful to have this medicine. It has changed my life."

SaritaK (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2014

"Sanctura has given me freedom to be more than 10ft from the bathroom. An unexpected bonus is that it cleared up the last problems of my depression. I am free of suicidal thinking, able to be in crowds. So I am enjoying life more than I've ever had in the past."

jetwriter September 6, 2010

"I've been on this medicine for a few months. Before my biggest problem was waking up at night to pee but not having enough time to get to the bathroom before it started running down my leg. The Sanctura alleviated this problem, and I haven't experienced any negative side effects but it feels like it's harder to empty my bladder. It seems like my bladder is never really completely empty, but the Sanctura does help to eliminate "accidents." "

Anonymous November 4, 2008