User Reviews for Triamcinolone to treat Asthma

Also known as: Zilretta, Kenalog-40, Kenalog-10, Aristospan Intra-Articular, Aristospan Intralesional Aristospan Clinacort

Triamcinolone Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 168 medications used in the treatment of Asthma.

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Rae · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 24, 2019

Azmacort (triamcinolone): “I was put on Qvar and now Pulmicort. I am having terrible coughing spells many times per day. Azmacort had completely stopped these episodes. Neither Qvar nor Pulmicort are helping me.”

Nonblonde10 · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2019

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone): “Really helps for lung constriction, but the side effects are staggering. Within forty eight hours I was shaking uncontrollably, face red, felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest, face turned into steroid "moon pie", sweating and cannot sleep. Breathing is more important, but this is a ride I wish I could get off of.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more May 8, 2012

Azmacort (triamcinolone): “This works! Why was it not reformulated to change the carrier to comply? Dr. has prescribed others - they don't work, and I get side effects. ”

hala beeek November 2, 2010

Aristocort (triamcinolone): “Amazing presentation.”

jello1 February 21, 2009

“My son has been receiving Kenalog for over a year now and we have no side effects so far and it has brought his asthma under control.”