User Reviews for Triesence

Triesence has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Triesence reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Vitrectomy
Summary of Triesence reviews 1.0 1 reviews

RJGinNV October 20, 2019

For Vitrectomy: “I received Triesence as an intravitreal injection to help relieve the inflammation from macular pucker surgery. Immediately after the injection, my vision was cloudy (like looking through a glass of milk), which took 3 days to dissipate. I also saw floaters for about 21 days. Worst, however, was the immediate onset of anxiety and panic attacks. I've never experienced either before, but my blood pressure skyrocketed, I had heart palpitations, and felt hot and flush. I went back to the eye doctor the next day and told him I was having a severe adverse reaction to the injection. He prescribed me a small amount of low-dose Xanax--just enough to make it to my Primary Care Doctor. This has helped, but sadly, once you get the injection, you can't un-do it. This is my first steroid injection, and as far as my results are concerned I think the whole class of drug should be banned. It's done nothing to help my eye, and I've read no evidence, scientifically or anecdotally, that it's helped anyone.”