User Reviews for Vagistat-1

Learn more about Vagistat-1.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 10 reviews 61 medications

6.2
Summary of Vagistat-1 reviews 10 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Vagistat-1

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Please just get the diflu one time pill. This egg made me cry for hours, I cussed my girlfriend out while itching and burning. I felt like life would be better if I just died. It started to ease up after a few hours but the itch never went away. Oh and the cream that comes with it.. don't even try to use that!!! It makes EVERYTHING worse. It only sucks because some ppl either don't have insurance, or this life ruining infection creeps up on the weekend when u can't go to your obgyn. Females should be able to get the pill from the pharmacy just as well as they can get a plan b because these creams and eggs are a set up."

cCray March 24, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was honestly so worried that I had Trichomoniasis until I read the difference between the vaginal discharge. I was so relieved to find out that it's a yeast infection(self diagnosed don't judge). I just started my Vagistat-3 day one about an hour ago and honesty I don't feel as bad of burning as I did. There still some itch but for the most part I can feel it starting to soothe my poor girl. Due to itching it was so swollen and sore. Now the swelling has definitely gone down some. THANK YOU VAGISTAT! (update tomorrow)"

Darlinggirl (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I purchase the 1 day ovule, it's been 4 days and I'm getting constant burning and itching. I'm not sure if this gonna cure my yeast infection. Can't get an earlier appointment with my doctor so I'm now in line at the store getting the 3 day pre application tioconozale"

Bops January 24, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I didn't want to deal with the inconvenience of a 7 day treatment which has worked so well for me before, so I decided to try the ovule. I cried first, when it got beyond tears I used a icepack. I ended up in the ER and they had to apply a numbing agent in addition to giving me an injection for the internal relief. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!"

KikiMayC (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 22, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've never had an yeast infection before, but know a few people who have and they described it as the worst feeling ever! Well...I AGREE! But after using Vagistat-1 I was relieved of the horrible itching and burning in a little over 8 hours, I still itch a little but the burning is gone (in its defense it did say 3 days). I recommend it to anyone suffering from a vaginal yeast infection."

Itchy Vag (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2015

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've been using Vagistat-3 & I'm on the second day. The first day I used it the discharge was coming down a lot and the second day it wasn't really any. It's not that itchy anymore, but it's really sore from me itching before I knew what it was. I hope the itching can go away because this is the worst feeling ever."

Capri-cay November 13, 2013

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used Vagistat last night and it is now the following morning. It has definitely helped to the degree that it's not all I think about. I would recommend this to anyone."

Anonymous June 30, 2010

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product is very good. I have problems with yeast due to periods and eating starchy products. This products works rapidly. I recommend this product 100%."

leete December 6, 2009

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have been suffering with vaginal discharge and yeast infection on and off for approximate 15 years. I used Monistat to no avail. My doctor told me to try Vagistat and two days later, I feel great! I honestly would recommend this product to anyone suffering. At last I can honestly say I feel some relief. Thanks Vagistat"

Anonymous November 1, 2009

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Off and on all my life I've been bothered by Yeast infections and have never found anything better than the Vagistat. Esp. since it's a one time treatment and you're done with it. BUT also the fact that it's not only beneficial for the Candida strain but also some of the rarer resistant types of yeast that are often missed. It might irritate for that day but it works and well worth it in my opinion. Thanks for letting me have some input. D.T."

Anonymous March 4, 2008