User Reviews for Thiothixene to treat Psychosis

Jensmith825 · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 16, 2018

“I've been on thiothixene for years, it was my key to life. It took the tension of being psychotic away, helped keep me balanced, with a solid grip of reality. The only problem was it caused me to remain thirsty. Every moment of the day I was drinking. Not alcohol, regular stuff. Tea, sodas, water, juices, coffee. Where now it has started to affect my metabolic factors. Had to be limited to 2 liters of fluid a day.”

DanMc555 April 29, 2015

Navane (thiothixene): “This medication works perfectly. The only way you can go wrong on it, is to NOT take the drug to drug interactions seriously. It has completely relieved me of negative tension, and finally, it has given me a good grip on reality and thoughts. You can basically let Thiothixene do all the healing, while you try your best to be yourself.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more February 28, 2015

“I have been using thiothixene for over 35 years.The only time I had a problem was when my doctor took me off it. He put me back on and it has been clear sailing ever since. It has changed my life for the better. I take 2 mg at bedtime.”

Anonymous November 14, 2011

Navane (thiothixene): “I have been taking Navane since 1972. I take 2 mg twice daily. It is the only antipsychotic I trust. I tried Seroquel and it did not work as well. Navane acts on dopamine. Seroquel acts on dopamine and serotonin. At the dose I take Navane, I get no negative side effects.”

Anonymous March 12, 2011

Navane (thiothixene): “I have been on Navane for almost 30 years. I have had two psychotic episodes and they have occurred only when I went off this medicine. I have tried other medications but I feel most secure on Navane. The side-effects are: some drowsiness and feelings of depression. Otherwise, I feel more natural on Navane than on any other anti-psychotic medication I have tried and that's why I will continue to use it.”