User Reviews for Testosterone

Also known as: Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 100, Andro-Cyp 200, Androderm, AndroGel, AndroGel 1.25 g Packets, AndroGel 2.5 g Packets, Aveed, Axiron, Delatest, Delatestryl, Depandro 100, Depo-Testosterone, Depotest, Duratest, all 35 brand names

Learn more about Testosterone.

Reviews for Testosterone to treat Postpartum Breast Pain

"I had a hysterectomy (total) in 2012. Since then I have had decreased hormones (they gave me estradiol in increasing dosages with no help). The beginning of this year my urologist ran very specific tests, I had very little estrogen (I was not absorbing the estradiol pills full strength, it was being wasted thru digestion), so he put me on Divigel (estrogen gel, to apply to my upper thigh area daily). The other parts of female hormones I had absolutely None of were progesterone and testotestosterone (I didn't know that women produced it also, and is very important to severe hot flashes and severe mood swings.) I cannot live a normal life without it, I get completely crazy without the small pea sized dose I smear on my calf every day."

Alice8 September 6, 2016