User Reviews for Terazol

Learn more about Terazol.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 3 reviews 61 medications

7.7
Summary of Terazol reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Terazol

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This cream's dosage is long - 7 days. I wish it was shorter. However, as soon as I inserted the first dose on first night, I felt immediate relief. Insert cream at night and let it drain out in the morning. Repeat this for 7 days. I wear pantyliners everyday. You may need to change your liner midday in case some cream leaks out. By the 3rd day, I was pretty functional around the house and at work. I'm on day 4 and I still feel a bit itchy, but so much better than before. Remember to stop eating sugar and eat more vegetables and a probiotic to help the yeast die along with the medication. Cream feels soothing. No burn nor skin reaction to cream. So far so good. :)"

Superwoman4 (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I found this treatment to be long and a bit scary as to how much you have to insert, however, after the first night it was like putting in a tampon but it leaked. I had no troubles with it except that it leaked which really was unpleasant. I slept with a towel underneath but I was pregnant so I was used to sleeping weird."

Rissadeedavus (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2013

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product worked well the first time I used it and got rid of the infection for quite a while. But it did not work on recurrent infections. There is no burning or itching after insertion."

webergirl426 December 24, 2009

More about Terazol (terconazole topical)

Professional resources