User Reviews for Terazol 7

Learn more about Terazol 7.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 2 reviews 64 medications

5.5
Summary of Terazol 7 reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Terazol 7

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I started having at itchy mouth/throat with ulcers developing on day 5, not realizing I was having an allergic reaction. On day 7, I went to bed and woke up at 5am then almost blacked out while laying in the bed, sweating and my whole abdominal area swelled up from below by breast area all the way down. It was the weirdest feeling I've ever had and thought I was literally going to die. I grabbed 2 Benadryl immediately (thank goodness I had it) and got immediately to the doctor. This happened 4 weeks ago. And I am still not over the itchy roof of my mouth and still have a few ulcers. I am 42 yrs old and I have used this medicine several times over the years so I don't know what happened, but I want to tell other women to please be careful."

Kimberlyrobin March 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Works...the burning was crazy the first night and especially on the itchy areas but at least I knew it was working. By my third night the slight rash I had completely cleared up and I will finish the rest to make sure it doesn't come back. The last yeast infection I had was 7 years ago."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2014