User Reviews for SMZ-TMP DS

Learn more about SMZ-TMP DS.

Reviews for SMZ-TMP DS to treat Prostatitis

"I was originally prescribed Cipro to treat my prostatitis. After 6 days Cipro proved ineffective for the particular bacteria I had. Switched to SMZ-TMP in addition to Flomax and already feel relief on day 2. SMZ-TMP was free at my local Publix. I would have given it a 10 if I wasn't taking it in combination with Flomax (which is also having positive results)."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2016

"I took this for prostatitis last year and I'm on it for the same thing again this year. Last time i was on it, it helped the infection but the infection did not completely go away, and I had to go on a different antibiotic. I have had a tough time getting a good night of sleep since I started taking it. I wake up many times a night and lay awake in bed quite often. It's annoying but I've had worse drug interactions. It's extremely cheap which is a positive."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 21, 2015