User Reviews for NeilMed Sinus Rinse Packets

Nasal Congestion

Summary of NeilMed Sinus Rinse Packets reviews 1.0 5 reviews

Reviews for NeilMed Sinus Rinse Packets

For Nasal Congestion "Used NeilMed sinus rinse properly according the instructions for 2 days on the advice by the ENT doctor. On the third day I started wheezing and coughing. By the end of the day had and extreme difficulty to breath. Saw the doctor on emergency visit. Diagnosed as having an acute bronchitic spasms as an allergy reaction due to a sinus rinse. If my doctor did not give me the injections of solumedrol right away, that experience could be fatal. I am taking prednisone now. WHY there is no warning of this kind on the brochure?"

Zena (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2018

For Nasal Congestion "causes terrible itching"

Anonymous January 14, 2018

For Nasal Congestion "I've used the NeilMed sinus rinse packets every morning for about a year. In the last few weeks my nostrils, especially the right side, have dried up and formed uncomfortable scabs that are very irritating. Not particularly bloody just crusty. Is there anyone out there that has had this same experience? I do feel the rinse helps my cough variant asthma as well as minor reflux. therefore I hesitate to stop using but maybe should go to every other morning and see if there is relief. Thx for your input."

SAFRANK January 7, 2018

For Nasal Congestion "Used before shower due to sinus congestion. Within less than a minute , I developed sharp full headache and BP taken 5 minutes after rose to 163/120 with pulse at 97. Very traumatic. I’m 69, have headache and high pressure in sinuses an hour later and counting. Beware and if buy be sure to test single squeeze each nostril and wait 40 minutes or so."

SickRon (taken for less than 1 month) November 27, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "I used this twice yesterday and once this morning and got a headache all 3 times and it didn't help my post nasal drip. I won't use it again"

Joanie1028 May 31, 2017

More about NeilMed Sinus Rinse Packets (sodium chloride nasal)

Other brands: Saline Nasal Mist, Ocean, Ayr Saline Nasal, Deep Sea Nasal Spray, ... +14 more