User Reviews for Ayr Saline Nasal

Learn more about Ayr Saline Nasal.

Nasal Congestion 4 reviews 590 medications

3.8
Summary of Ayr Saline Nasal reviews 4 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Ayr Saline Nasal

For Nasal Congestion "Makes me sneeze every time, and is scented which is irritating and may even be the cause of the sneezing. Despite that, I persist in its use as its moisturizing gel properties are entirely effective."

Vbrish (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 4, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "swelling of tissue above eyelids"

mark lindy September 11, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I have used it two separate times and both times I have ended up with a severe sore throat, and laryngitis. Something I did not have before use. I blame it on the Ayr dripping down the back of my throat. I followed directions exactly."

Turku (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I just tried this, a pharmacist recommended to it me to keep my nose from drying out from using my oral inhaler, I often get bad nose bleeds. This stuff burns like crazy! I put just a tiny bit in the front part of each nostril. I felt like my nose was on FIRE. And the post-nasal drip that went down the back of my throat burned quite a bit too. After about 4 mins my nose feels better, but to be honest, I'm not sure it's because the stuff worked or because the burning stopped. Next time, if there is a next time, I'll try just putting a bit above my upper lip in front of my nostrils. "

Lex1222 March 14, 2015

More about Ayr Saline Nasal (sodium chloride nasal)