User Reviews for Ayr Saline Nasal

Nasal Congestion
3.1

Summary of Ayr Saline Nasal reviews 3.1 7 reviews

Reviews for Ayr Saline Nasal

For Nasal Congestion "I normally use the regular AYR Nasal Saline Spray, but I bought and tried the AYR allergy & sinus nasal mist. Within a day or two, I noticed that I was having difficulty breathing . Running short of breath when just going up the stairs. I passed the static EKG and the treadmill stress tests that my doctor ordered. Thank God! The doctors who looked at my results suggested that I stop using the AYR Sinus and Allergy nasal spray because they suspected that I may me be allergic to the increased hypotonic solution of sodium chloride. Note: the regular solution had .65 percent . The Sinus and Allergy solution has 2.65 percent of the hypotonic sodium chloride."

Yecrirp March 3, 2018

For Nasal Congestion "I’ve been having very dry nasal passages, something I’ve never really experienced before, and my grandmother purchased the gel and another spray product from another brand. Upon using the gel, my nasal passages began to burn like crazy and it did not stop for about 10 minutes. It should also be said that it didn’t really do the job either."

Des2121 January 4, 2018

For Nasal Congestion "I purchased Ayr Nasal Mist after experiencing another nose bleed and reading that saline spray would help keep nose not so dry. Immediately after taking just a small spray in each nostril I developed a sore throat, sneezing and throat irritation similar to a cold. I have not taken any more of this product and my symptoms are slowly clearing up. I also experienced headaches. At first I thought it was just a coincidence and I was getting a cold but after reading about this product now I know I cannot use it ever again. I should have read this before I purchased it."

mykeynb April 28, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "Makes me sneeze every time, and is scented which is irritating and may even be the cause of the sneezing. Despite that, I persist in its use as its moisturizing gel properties are entirely effective."

Vbrish (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 4, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "swelling of tissue above eyelids"

mark lindy September 11, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I have used it two separate times and both times I have ended up with a severe sore throat, and laryngitis. Something I did not have before use. I blame it on the Ayr dripping down the back of my throat. I followed directions exactly."

Turku (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I just tried this, a pharmacist recommended to it me to keep my nose from drying out from using my oral inhaler, I often get bad nose bleeds. This stuff burns like crazy! I put just a tiny bit in the front part of each nostril. I felt like my nose was on FIRE. And the post-nasal drip that went down the back of my throat burned quite a bit too. After about 4 mins my nose feels better, but to be honest, I'm not sure it's because the stuff worked or because the burning stopped. Next time, if there is a next time, I'll try just putting a bit above my upper lip in front of my nostrils. "

Lex1222 March 14, 2015