User Reviews for Fleet Enema

Learn more about Fleet Enema.

Constipation 15 reviews 244 medications

8.8
Bowel Preparation 3 reviews 113 medications

4.7
Summary of Fleet Enema reviews 18 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Fleet Enema

For Constipation "After stomach surgery & stool softener & 5 days of not going I called the doctor and he put me on a powdered laxative that I took for 3 days & still didn't go 8 days later I found myself in more severe pain and pushing to go with no relief was so bad I was crying and couldn't get off the bowl for 4 hrs finally. I got the fleet enema & was able to do it by myself (that was a relief) it was very easy & painless ( I feared it would be painful ) with in 1 min of finishing the solution I felt I had to go 1st it came out watery and then it broke my plug (that hurt a little as it was hard nothing as bad as the constipation pain) I went for about 10 mins I was sweating like crazy after I was very shaky for a hr. It was amazing and helpful"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bowel Preparation "Just used this product for first time in preparation for hemorrhoid removal surgery in the morning. It kicked in within 3-4 minutes. Seems to have cleared things for now. I get to do it again in the morning, oh joy. "

Bobo_Austin December 1, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "Did not finish the bottle because I immediately felt the urge. Had a lot of cramps but listened to music to get my mind off of it. Started around 6:30pm kept getting up to use restroom. Felt good after two hours. Give yourself enough time. Definitely worth it!"

stephie6 November 2, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I was having constipation issues and hard stools that wouldn't come out due to Medicine I was on for bladder infection. So I went an got a fleet enema and took it within a second of taking it, I was able to go but it hurt cause the plug wasn't closed and the stool had to break free of that and once it did everything came out. It left me sweating alot and minor cramps in my stomach while using the bathroom but after like 5 to 10 minutes cramping stopped and I felt better. Fleet is good but if your poop is so hard it hurts when it does finally come out."

Jay324 August 29, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I had surgery and was told beforehand that I would experience constipation for 2-3 days afterwards. Five days later and I had gotten no relief. I had tried oral laxatives, prune juice, I drank plenty of water and ate tons of fruit. It eventually got unbearable and I had the most horrible cramps. I tried the Fleet Saline Enema for the first time and got immediate relief. I was initially thrilled with the results, however throughout the day and night I experienced some stomach spasms and diarrhea. They weren't terrible and were definitely not as bad as the constipation cramps and bloating. Just be aware it is a possibility before taking it. All in all I am very pleased with the Fleet Saline Enema."

Chey782 (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I have been trying everything for the last 9 days to produce a bowel movement. Everything from propylene glycol powder, to stool softener tablets, to trying even the suppository stool softeners and nothing was working. At the request of my doctor I tried Fleet enema. Well it did not completely evacuate my bowels on the first try, which is all I've done so far, it did at least listen the plug that was blocking me up. The relief was immediate, and I would recommend nothing short of Fleet enema. I hope it works as well for you as it did for me."

Ouch, until now (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bowel Preparation "Terrible product. Not the first time I have used for bowel prep for sigmoidoscopy and both times it has caused severe cramps, chills, headache and rectal bleeding. I am guessing if used for constipation perhaps not absorbing as much of the medication to get the severe cramps."

Jellwood76 February 3, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "This helps (fleet rectal enema) after 10 to 20 minutes."

4 chronic opioid constipation (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2015

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "Love it! Work's immediately."

sanni (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2015

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome-C and was constipated since August with minimal Evacuation. Fleet Is my godsend."

sabkraz (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2014

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "Used Fleet 5 minutes later all came out."

doo doo deb (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2014

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bowel Preparation "Used Fleet for bowel prep before a sigmoidoscopy. It was extremely painful, made me sick to my stomach for hours, the chills and shakes, increased heart rate, cramping even after I emptied my bowels. "

badexperience February 20, 2014

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!"

BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2013

34 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash. "

Allen1957 November 20, 2011

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Only used 3/4 of it and had relief in 5 minutes. "

Anonymous March 1, 2011

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "It works."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know."

JILLO November 28, 2010

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "It gives you immediate relief! YAY!"

Anonymous March 9, 2010

39 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels"

Anonymous January 18, 2010