User Reviews for Fleet Enema

Learn more about Fleet Enema.

Fleet Enema Rating Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 204 medications used in the treatment of Constipation.

Reviews for Fleet Enema to treat Constipation

"I'm 7 days post spinal surgery and had been provided stool softener after surgery to help movement. After 4 days, trying sennacot, dulcolax, Beet root juice, plums, prunes & milk of magnesia I tried Fleet. Like the other reviews state, it isn't really uncomfortable, but just gets things moving. I recommend that you buy more than one, as I bought the twin pack and it was only a few dollars. First use, I only moved things enough that the hard bits came away. Then, there was some relief. Later that evening, I guess finally the other items I taken pushed the rest through so I had bad diarrhea on/off for a while. However, I felt 10X better. The next day, I kept normal with a bowel movement and again on day 7, I'm using the 2nd bottle."

hrnyc01 (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I love these. My fiancée has been struggling with intense constipation. She hasn't had a bowel movement other than a few bunny poops in two weeks. We finally decided to do the enema. The top is incredibly easy to push it. She said it was s tiny bit uncomfortable but didn't hurt. I squeezed about 1/4-1/2 into her rectum, at times slowly and other times quickly accidentally before she screamed to take it out and rushed to the bathroom. She's been having a successful bowel movement for ten minutes! That's how much was impacted. And it only took three minutes of this enema to get it out!"

Anonymous August 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had complications after surgery to remove infected mesh after hernia repair. I was diagnosed with an illus and given oral laxatives and glycerine suppositories all to avail. The trapped gas pains were excruciating. My nurse suggested a fleet enema to get things moving. I got relief within minutes. The enema was repeated and I was completely pain free. Wish I was given an enema sooner."

No go (taken for less than 1 month) July 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I'm 18, and I have had chronic constipation for as long as I can remember. I haven't been able to go to the bathroom in about a week, but I still had the urge to go, but nothing was going so I knew I had stool that was clogged up. Within these 4 days, I had taken miralax and dulcolax and eating lots of fiber, but nothing was helping. I was in excruciating pain and was considering going to the ER until I took this enema. It is very easy to use and not too uncomfortable and super affordable. It worked within minutes and cleaned out my whole colon! While I'm a little sore and shaky, it is much more bearable than the constipation cramping and bloating!"

Anonymous June 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"After stomach surgery & stool softener & 5 days of not going I called the doctor and he put me on a powdered laxative that I took for 3 days & still didn't go 8 days later I found myself in more severe pain and pushing to go with no relief was so bad I was crying and couldn't get off the bowl for 4 hrs finally. I got the fleet enema & was able to do it by myself (that was a relief) it was very easy & painless ( I feared it would be painful ) with in 1 min of finishing the solution I felt I had to go 1st it came out watery and then it broke my plug (that hurt a little as it was hard nothing as bad as the constipation pain) I went for about 10 mins I was sweating like crazy after I was very shaky for a hr. It was amazing and helpful"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Did not finish the bottle because I immediately felt the urge. Had a lot of cramps but listened to music to get my mind off of it. Started around 6:30pm kept getting up to use restroom. Felt good after two hours. Give yourself enough time. Definitely worth it!"

stephie6 November 2, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was having constipation issues and hard stools that wouldn't come out due to Medicine I was on for bladder infection. So I went an got a fleet enema and took it within a second of taking it, I was able to go but it hurt cause the plug wasn't closed and the stool had to break free of that and once it did everything came out. It left me sweating alot and minor cramps in my stomach while using the bathroom but after like 5 to 10 minutes cramping stopped and I felt better. Fleet is good but if your poop is so hard it hurts when it does finally come out."

Jay324 August 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had surgery and was told beforehand that I would experience constipation for 2-3 days afterwards. Five days later and I had gotten no relief. I had tried oral laxatives, prune juice, I drank plenty of water and ate tons of fruit. It eventually got unbearable and I had the most horrible cramps. I tried the Fleet Saline Enema for the first time and got immediate relief. I was initially thrilled with the results, however throughout the day and night I experienced some stomach spasms and diarrhea. They weren't terrible and were definitely not as bad as the constipation cramps and bloating. Just be aware it is a possibility before taking it. All in all I am very pleased with the Fleet Saline Enema."

Chey782 (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been trying everything for the last 9 days to produce a bowel movement. Everything from propylene glycol powder, to stool softener tablets, to trying even the suppository stool softeners and nothing was working. At the request of my doctor I tried Fleet enema. Well it did not completely evacuate my bowels on the first try, which is all I've done so far, it did at least listen the plug that was blocking me up. The relief was immediate, and I would recommend nothing short of Fleet enema. I hope it works as well for you as it did for me."

Ouch, until now (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This helps (fleet rectal enema) after 10 to 20 minutes."

4 chronic opioid constipation (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Love it! Work's immediately."

sanni (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome-C and was constipated since August with minimal Evacuation. Fleet Is my godsend."

sabkraz (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Used Fleet 5 minutes later all came out."

doo doo deb (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!"

BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash. "

Allen1957 November 20, 2011

"It works."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know."

JILLO November 28, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It gives you immediate relief! YAY!"

Anonymous March 9, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels"

Anonymous January 18, 2010