User Reviews for Senna Lax

Constipation
1.3

Summary of Senna Lax reviews 1.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Senna Lax

For Constipation "Took two max strength at midnight and went to sleep shortly after. 4 hours later I woke up with the most severe cramps imaginable! I felt like an alien was ripping my bowels and colon up! I've never experienced cramp so bad in my life anywhere in my body. I was moaning in pain laying down with my knees bent up in-between trips to the toilet to see if I could shift anything to relieve the cramps but nothing came except the pain. I took the recommended dosage and followed the instructions. 6 hours later I went to the toilet ( a few times in a row) Was it worth the pain? Not in my experience I used the max strength senokot 2 tablets."

Up all night June 26, 2018

For Constipation "This was my basically last go to option after having constipation for 3 weeks. Being super worried I thought that I might as well use this laxative since at least it would work for now. I was wrong. And yes, for all those other people saying people don't know how to use it; I did drink. I actually drank water like crazy, so that's not the issue. I just spend 25 dollar on these stupid pills without any result. Don't buy this crap. Super overpriced junk that doesn't lead to any solution."

UnimpressedPatient August 9, 2017

For Constipation "Worst stomach pain I have ever felt! Also very nauseous! Stomach pain is not relieved with using the restroom. I have a stomach disorder so I know stomach pain very well. Would never use again."

Yikes!!! December 20, 2016