User Reviews for Kevzara

Rheumatoid Arthritis
1.2

Summary of Kevzara reviews 1.3 6 reviews

Reviews for Kevzara

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have taken two injections of kevzara and refuse to take another. After both injections it has felt like I had the flu. The lethargy and pain has been the worst it’s ever been. I have had to go in for a Toradol shot each time to cope with the pain. Before Kevzara I have only had to have the toradol shots twice in over five years. I can’t afford to be unable to function for a week every two weeks."

Irene (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 8, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "My doctor put me on KEVZARA 10 weeks ago and took me off of 23.5 of mtx. (Not weened off, cold turkey) The KEVZARA nurse says to be patient that it could take up to 3 months to take effect. I am in the worst pain I’ve had since 1997 when I was diagnosed. Prior to KEVZARA I was on ORENCIA but it stopped working. Don’t know how to convince the doctor to put me back on mtx. He is not receptive to you telling him what you need."

Dano (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 21, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis ""I've been on Kevzara for 16 week now and show little to no improvement. I’ll give it another month then I’m not too sure what I'll get next. I tried all medications for RA. This one is my last hope, but no improvement yet!"

LFer (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 20, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I've been on Kevzara for 10 weeks now and show little to no improvement. I take 20 mg of methotrexate by injection as well.The methotrexate makes me really sick every weekend so I tried to go a week on the Kevzara by itself. Huge mistake. The pain and swelling went through the roof. I've already tried Inflectra and Xeljanz with no success. Not too sure what I'll get next. Can't go on like this."

dorko6994 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 14, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have tried this in my shoulder (in office physician injection), thigh, belly, and butt. Every time I get a huge (4 to 6) wheal/rash that literally hurts and itches for over a week. I can't see any effects because honestly I don't think it's absorbing and I'm still having flare ups. It's just not worth the pain and suffering that I have to endure."

Aggravated in Bama December 31, 2017

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "It really helped me but a 4 inch rash appeared on my The calf of my leg, I also had really bad stomach pains and had black tarry stools. MyDdr took me off of Kevzara because of the latter (possibly a gastric bleed)"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2017