User Reviews for Kevzara

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Summary of Kevzara reviews 2.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Kevzara

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I've been on Kevzara for 10 weeks now and show little to no improvement. I take 20 mg of methotrexate by injection as well.The methotrexate makes me really sick every weekend so I tried to go a week on the Kevzara by itself. Huge mistake. The pain and swelling went through the roof. I've already tried Inflectra and Xeljanz with no success. Not too sure what I'll get next. Can't go on like this."

dorko6994 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 14, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have tried this in my shoulder (in office physician injection), thigh, belly, and butt. Every time I get a huge (4 to 6) wheal/rash that literally hurts and itches for over a week. I can't see any effects because honestly I don't think it's absorbing and I'm still having flare ups. It's just not worth the pain and suffering that I have to endure."

Aggravated in Bama December 31, 2017

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "It really helped me but a 4 inch rash appeared on my The calf of my leg, I also had really bad stomach pains and had black tarry stools. MyDdr took me off of Kevzara because of the latter (possibly a gastric bleed)"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2017