User Reviews for Kisqali to treat Breast Cancer, Metastatic

Kisqali has an average rating of 9.3 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Breast Cancer, Metastatic. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Kisqali Rating Summary

9.3/10 average rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Breast Cancer, Metastatic.

MJ · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 6, 2019

“I started in trial on ribociclib (Kisqali) in July of 2017. Two plus years later I am still stable after seeing a steady decrease in the size of my marker nodes for the first 18 months. Side effects for me have been minimal and my quality if life is excellent!”

Thrifty · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 17, 2019

“On Kisqali for breast cancer mets and after 3 rounds the tumor markers are down and one lesion in left rib has completely cleared up and another in the sternum has shrunk from 4 cm to 2 cm. Lots of side effects but minor compared to IV chemo which I had 15 years ago. Some hair loss, constipation, joint pain, blurry vision on occasion. Still give it 10 out of 10”

pluttifikation · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 7, 2018

“I made it 5 rounds before my liver enzymes just wouldn't go down. It shrunk everything by at least half! My RBC and neutrophils are right on the line. Not sure what's next for me -- I was on the Kisqali/Femara combo with monthly injections of Xgeva and Zoladex. I struggled with constipation and dried out everything -- but that might be from being forced into menopause. If you happen to be on this combo: Some hair thinning, unexplained blurry and double vision, rage!, dementia, balance problems, sleep problems, and thyroid issues -- but from what I've heard, a million times easier than old school chemo. (I have had a brain MRI and it was all clear) Stage 4 de novo, ER+ Her2- Original tumor 8cms with mets to ribs and hip”

Mumsy · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 16, 2021

“I have been on Kisqali since September 2018, with no disease progression . Tumour markers in the “normal” range. Side effects; nausea, diarrhoea, joint pain, some hair loss in the early stages, the occasional rash or skin sensitivity, fatigue. Having said all of this I am living my life, working full time and travelling when possible ....life is good!”

DM · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 9, 2020

“De novo diagnosis 3/21/18, started 600mg with 2.5 mg Femara on 3/23/18. Single bone met on right humeral head. Complete remission in July 2019 (after 16 months). 32 months since diagnosis, still clear scans. Some hair thinning at first, along with occasional nausea, blurry vision ( mostly in the am) joint pain and fatigue. Fatigue is the worst part for me, but my quality of life has not changed at all.”

Quickbread · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 24, 2021

“Metastatic BC tumour showed up behind sternum. I’ve been on medication for almost 2 months. Expected the worst but no negative side effects whatsoever. So far bi monthly blood work and ECG’s give me the green light. WBC count within range. I take 600 mg Kisqali along with 2.5 mg Letrozole. Then hit the mountain and hike for an hour. Feel great. Still work part time. I’m 65. I hope this continues.”

Juneday · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 26, 2018

“I've completed 5 cycles of kisqali with monthly injections of faslodex and zometa. Kisqali has been great with the only side effect being constipation.”