How do you take Kisqali?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 3, 2020.
The recommended dose of Kisqali (ribociclib) is 600 milligrams (mg) taken orally once daily for 21 days in a row, followed by 7 days without Kisqali treatment, to complete a cycle of 28 days.
Kisqali is taken with letrozole 2.5 mg once daily throughout the 28-day cycle.
Kisqali can be taken with or without food.
Kisqali is FDA-approved to treat postmenopausal women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic).
Related Medical Questions
- Why are my nipples sore? 7 possible causes
- Does anastrozole cause hair loss?
- What is the success rate of Keytruda?
- Does Femara make your hair fall out?
- What does anastrozole do to your body?
- What is the lifetime or cumulative dose for Adriamycin?
- What is the success rate for Femara in breast cancer?
- Kisqali Information for Consumers
- Kisqali Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Kisqali (detailed)