User Reviews for Ribociclib

Breast Cancer, Metastatic

Summary of Ribociclib reviews 9.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Ribociclib

Thrifty · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 17, 2019

Kisqali (ribociclib) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "On Kisqali for breast cancer mets and after 3 rounds the tumor markers are down and one lesion in left rib has completely cleared up and another in the sternum has shrunk from 4 cm to 2 cm. Lots of side effects but minor compared to IV chemo which I had 15 years ago. Some hair loss, constipation, joint pain, blurry vision on occasion. Still give it 10 out of 10"

Juneday · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 26, 2018

Kisqali (ribociclib) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "I've completed 5 cycles of kisqali with monthly injections of faslodex and zometa. Kisqali has been great with the only side effect being constipation."

pluttifikation · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 7, 2018

Kisqali (ribociclib) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "I made it 5 rounds before my liver enzymes just wouldn't go down. It shrunk everything by at least half! My RBC and neutrophils are right on the line. Not sure what's next for me -- I was on the Kisqali/Femara combo with monthly injections of Xgeva and Zoladex. I struggled with constipation and dried out everything -- but that might be from being forced into menopause. If you happen to be on this combo: Some hair thinning, unexplained blurry and double vision, rage!, dementia, balance problems, sleep problems, and thyroid issues -- but from what I've heard, a million times easier than old school chemo. (I have had a brain MRI and it was all clear) Stage 4 de novo, ER+ Her2- Original tumor 8cms with mets to ribs and hip"

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)