User Reviews for Cinqair to treat Asthma

Cinqair has an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Asthma. 86% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Cinqair Rating Summary

8.6/10 average rating

Compare all 167 medications used in the treatment of Asthma.

liggymike April 11, 2017

“I started taking this drug in January of 2017. The first thing I noticed was that within two hours of the infusion, my sinus's felt completely clear. Within three months I got my sense of smell back which had been gone for 9 years. I'm getting ready to have my fourth infusion next week and am finally starting to feel better with my lungs. It's not a big improvement yet, but I'm starting to get encouraged. Even if my lungs don't see much better results, I believe the relief it gives with my sinus's is worth taking the drug. I will write back again in three more months to see how it is then.”

Wheezy Mom · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 30, 2017

“My doctor said this would take several doses to work, but after about a week, I could suddenly breathe. I mean I was able to sleep flat for the first time in my bed, not sitting in a chair, for the whole night! The last time I was able to do that, was years. I've been sleeping in a recliner for years! My husband is very happy :-) also, I even took my dog for a walk today. And I have three steps to get into my house, and I didn't feel short of breath after climbing the stairs. I'm not sure if it's just me, but this medicine sure worked after one week. And the infusion was fast. My doctor said he's going to start taking me off at steroids and the next one month or so . I highly recommend Cinqair”

Breathingclear · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 9, 2019

“I have been taking Cinqair infusions for two years after living with a nebulizer. Completely clear. Haven't been sick in a year. I haven't used Prednisone in a year. My eosinaphil count was 1600. I have been healthier also.”

Relieved · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 21, 2018

“I just had my 12th infusion to treat asthma that had become unmanageable. None of my regular asthma meds were working, nothing new I tried worked. I was sick more than I wasn’t. The only thing that was letting me breath was Prednisone, which in itself was bad and caused damage over time. With eosinophils at >1500, I had a huge improvement within just two weeks of my infusion! I was surprised, delighted, and grateful! I began decreasing the Prednisone at three weeks out until I was clear of it. I have now completely a full year without a single asthma exacerbation, episode of bronchitis, or sinusitis! That’s just never happened before! And the improvement in sinuses I wasn’t even expecting! I am so relieved!!! I keep calling this a miracle drug and wished I’d had it sooner. I would give it a 10 if it wasn’t for the cost. I am very thankful there is help out there for co-pay.”

Better life! · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 8, 2017

“My Eosinophyl count very high. I am about to take my 8th infusion and it has been a life changing experience for me. I can finally breathe without wheezing. I haven't been in the hospital since starting this medication. Other than muscle or joint pain I've had no side effects and I'll take that and having a quality of life!”

Wheezy T · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 11, 2018

“My eosinophil count was very high. Asthma was only controlled by prednisone plus three asthma meds. I have only had two infusions, will have third this week. Was told it would take a couple of infusions before I saw results however, I started breathing easier within two weeks of first infusion. I am now off Prednisone and only on Symbicort, and I am breathing GREAT! I feel so much better. I do have some tiny blistering itchy rash in a few spots on my forearms. I don’t know if it is from the Cinqair or not, but it is possible.”

Ladyperson · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 27, 2018

“I have had two injections so far. I am in the minority- it made me worse and have finger numbness since the injections started. I don’t struggle much anymore but I’m definitely short of breath and wheezy more. My doctor said it takes a few more doses to really kick in. I have great hopes so I’m excited.”