User Reviews for Cinqair

Reviews for Cinqair to treat Asthma

"My eosinophil count was very high. Asthma was only controlled by prednisone plus three asthma meds. I have only had two infusions, will have third this week. Was told it would take a couple of infusions before I saw results however, I started breathing easier within two weeks of first infusion. I am now off Prednisone and only on Symbicort, and I am breathing GREAT! I feel so much better. I do have some tiny blistering itchy rash in a few spots on my forearms. I don’t know if it is from the Cinqair or not, but it is possible."

Wheezy T (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 11, 2018

"Asthma now under control. . My side effects are severe muscle pain and numbness in arms and hands"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 7, 2018

"My Eosinophyl count very high. I am about to take my 8th infusion and it has been a life changing experience for me. I can finally breathe without wheezing. I haven't been in the hospital since starting this medication. Other than muscle or joint pain I've had no side effects and I'll take that and having a quality of life!"

Better life! (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 8, 2017

"My doctor said this would take several doses to work, but after about a week, I could suddenly breathe. I mean I was able to sleep flat for the first time in my bed, not sitting in a chair, for the whole night! The last time I was able to do that, was years. I've been sleeping in a recliner for years! My husband is very happy :-) also, I even took my dog for a walk today. And I have three steps to get into my house, and I didn't feel short of breath after climbing the stairs. I'm not sure if it's just me, but this medicine sure worked after one week. And the infusion was fast. My doctor said he's going to start taking me off at steroids and the next one month or so . I highly recommend Cinqair"

Wheezy Mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 30, 2017

"I started taking this drug in January of 2017. The first thing I noticed was that within two hours of the infusion, my sinus's felt completely clear. Within three months I got my sense of smell back which had been gone for 9 years. I'm getting ready to have my fourth infusion next week and am finally starting to feel better with my lungs. It's not a big improvement yet, but I'm starting to get encouraged. Even if my lungs don't see much better results, I believe the relief it gives with my sinus's is worth taking the drug. I will write back again in three more months to see how it is then."

liggymike April 11, 2017