User Reviews for Asthmanefrin

Learn more about Asthmanefrin.

Asthma, acute 7 reviews 160 medications

8.1
Summary of Asthmanefrin reviews 7 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Asthmanefrin

For Asthma, acute "I used Primatene for 40 years and it worked great, most people didn't know I even had asthma. Primatene cost me $18-$19 dollars and lasted about 40 days. it was taken off the market by the EPA as they claimed it harmed the environment, with no regard for those who relied on it to breathe. Asthmanefrin is my only option and works well, but costs twice as much and the tiny plastic vials each holding 2 drops (usually one is lost when the vial is opened)can't be any better for the environment. Bring Primatene Mist back! I will vote for anyone who agrees to do so!"

Allergic asthmatic (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 21, 2016

For Asthma, acute "It didn't open up my bronchial tubes and lungs at all but what it DID do was make me extremely shakey, angry for no apparent reason, have labored and rapid breathing, which increased my PR to 120+, and sweaty. It was all compiled upon on current SOB, and the bad thing is, it was my husbands breathing machine and I assume it might have had some of that asthmaephren left in it so not a whole dose even, while not knowing, I put my one dose of an albuterol treatment and BLAM! All of this and STILL hasn't helped my breathing. I would highly suggest running this by your doctor before using because if you're home alone and you have a bad reaction, it could close you up and you could die. Seriously, be careful with this stuff."

Careful with this stuff (taken for less than 1 month) May 12, 2016

For Asthma, acute "Since Pimatene mist had been discontinued, this has been the best solution for Me. This works fast without any side effects if used properly. You just can't inhale the whole vial of medicine in the cup. Take 2-3 inhalations, if the vapor is coming out correctly. I think this works better without the sometimes nasty side effects of my prescription inhalers."

S7446999 January 8, 2015

For Asthma, acute "Same effect as prescription medication at the same cost around $50 and has the same side effects if you have asthma and take inhaled medication you know that if you have an episode with your asthma and you use your inhaler it has the same effect nervousness, rapid heartbeat, jitters, and sometimes headache, etc. Basically its just the medication opening your airways and that puts more oxygen in your lungs that makes you have the nervousness etc. If you do not have or have been diagnosed with asthma do not take this medicine until you see a Dr. but I give it a thumbs up."

T.L.C June 3, 2014

For Asthma, acute "I was experiencing asthma symptoms from being exposed to a cat. After using Asthmanerfrin starter kit, I felt it work pretty quickly, but also noticed that my heart rate increased, hand tremors, and within a few minutes I began to cough up phlegm with blood. Then about a half hour later, I started to experience tightness in my left lung and it became difficult to swallow. Using the product, only for a few days, I haven't experienced problems with the mechanical functions, and it didn't bother me that it was a different product than a typical inhaler. I kept it clean, like instructed. However, I am concerned with the side effects I've experienced and plan to check with the pharmacist. I fear I am allergic to this product."

Barries January 14, 2014

For Asthma, acute "Works immediately. A little shaky afterwards. Not sure how long it lasts."

Scot2hot (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2013

For Asthma, acute "Worked for me almost immediately. My symptoms were wheezing & trying to get up some chest congestion. first time I used it, it was very foreign amd felt like it slightly burned as I breathed it in the first breath or two. Relief lasted about a day and a half before I used it again. I have been using it about once or twice daily for a 3-4 weeks because I couldn't go to the doctor. The only side effect I have had is a little bit of shakiness that lasts about 5 minutes or so. "

Kristen02891 May 12, 2013