User Reviews for Konsyl

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Summary of Konsyl reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Konsyl

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "On the advice of my Gastro Doctor, I was taking 2 capsules per day of Psyllium put out by Konsyl until they were discontinued. It came back in powder form and I find it to be amazing. I take Miralax also, a probiotic also. What a difference in taking the Konysl Psyllium. Just would love it if they came back with the capsules. The powder does not mix very well. People complain about the taste which I find very tolerable. Hope it help others the way it is helping me."

LEE (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 19, 2018

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I have used Metamusil and a variety of such aids in the past to help my irritable bowel and related issues of constipation and hemorrhoids. None of these compares to the efficacy of Konsyl. It isn't carried everywhere, and it can be pricey, but it is available online and it is far superior to any other product of its kind that I have used."

Anonymous February 16, 2010