User Reviews for Konsyl

Konsyl has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 83% of those users who reviewed Konsyl reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome   10.0
Constipation   9.0
Dietary Fiber Supplementation   5.0
Summary of Konsyl reviews 8.8 7 reviews

Oldster · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2020

For Dietary Fiber Supplementation: “I tried Konsyl to relieve IBS-C constipation. After using the first 14.2 oz bag, - two teaspoon treatments daily after meals - efficacy fell off significantly. Seems all laxatives are similar - useful in the short term only. Unpredictable. Cannot recommend this product for long term "fiber supplement therapy" use. No easy answers. Long term IBS patient.”

Dèbora · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 1, 2020

For Constipation: “Konsyl powder save my life, it is the best in the market. Thanks very much konsyl, l love you. Eu te amo”

Blue · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2020

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “I just started taking Konsyl and OMG!!! Life changer!!! I am only on week one and I think this is the answer I have been looking for! I have suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 40 years. I am in shock, thank you KONSYL”

TJ · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 14, 2019

For Constipation: “I had been taking psyllium caplets (five 3x a day) for many years for my IBS-C and they were working fine. One day out of the blue I had a very hard BM that caused an anal fissure. I had never even heard of those! Went to see a colorectal doc and she said the powdered form of fiber is best and the Konsyl is the best on the market. She said is has to do with how it is milled. At first the taste made me gag, but I find if you use very cold water, the taste is almost nothing and it is easier to drink. I also chug it down quickly. I have to take it 3x a day for it to work for me; breakfast, lunch and one more in the evening to keep things "moving". It can be pricey and I never see sales. I buy it at Target to save 5% with my Target debit card.”

Pammie · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 28, 2019

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “Prescribed by my gastroenterologist , it’s been a lifesaver for me. I couldn’t believe how quickly my condition improved with daily use. I hope others will have the same results.”

LEE · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 19, 2018

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “On the advice of my Gastro Doctor, I was taking 2 capsules per day of Psyllium put out by Konsyl until they were discontinued. It came back in powder form and I find it to be amazing. I take Miralax also, a probiotic also. What a difference in taking the Konysl Psyllium. Just would love it if they came back with the capsules. The powder does not mix very well. People complain about the taste which I find very tolerable. Hope it help others the way it is helping me.”

Anonymous February 16, 2010

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “I have used Metamusil and a variety of such aids in the past to help my irritable bowel and related issues of constipation and hemorrhoids. None of these compares to the efficacy of Konsyl. It isn't carried everywhere, and it can be pricey, but it is available online and it is far superior to any other product of its kind that I have used.”