User Reviews for PEG-3350 with Electolytes

Gastrointestinal Decontamination

1 review 44 medications
Summary of PEG-3350 with Electolytes reviews 10.0 7 reviews

Reviews for PEG-3350 with Electolytes

For Bowel Preparation "This worked well, but it was SO GROSS! Why no added flavoring?! "Drink one 8oz glass every 15 minutes until you have completed 3 liters." I couldn't do it. Drinking 3 liters of anything that fast is hard, but this tasted so disgusting, I could hardly get it done. It took 2 extra hours and prayer to complete. I would describe the taste as salty liquefied chicken fat. If you have been prescribed this, good luck."

Vespera (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2018

For Bowel Preparation "2nd time having a colonoscopy first time a breeze from beginning to end, even drinking the prep (TRILYTE) NO PROBLEM. Flush lasted only hours. This time the prep was PEG-3350 with Electolytes, horrible. Why? Flavored unnecessary, very heavy the combination made me nauseous, bloating, distended belly. I was RUNNING 2 the bathroom 2 days later, my stomach has never stop rumbling and growling. I have little to no appetite. Took the prep on Tuesday today is Friday and I still feel ill."

Bad prep June 16, 2017

For Bowel Preparation "Started at 5p, drank 5 glasses. Started working within 1st hour. 2 more at midnight, and now working on the other half at 3am. Bowel keep bubbling and now I have green poop. Im sure Im cleaned out, but I dont want to have to repeat this... So Im gonna make it below 3/4 of a gallon. Worst is the heartburn feeling. And I havent had soilds for 2 days.. So at this point I'm exhausted."

HateThisItWorks (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2015

For Bowel Preparation "Drinking with a straw helps as well as chilling the liquid. Started feeling full/bloated until it started working, about 60 minutes after first 8 oz. Also would recommend wearing a panty liner (yes, men too!) Because you don't always have the control you need getting to the toilet on time."

cyberjlo June 24, 2014

For Gastrointestinal Decontamination "Not that bad, all my friends and family told me their experiences and now I am going through it myself. half gallon at night, and half gallon in the morning. Occupying the restroom every 5 minutes. I am just following through the direction... hope the screening is a smooth one too."

Colonoscopy screening (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2014

For Bowel Preparation "My first glass was a shocker kind of salty but after that it was it was okay.It did the job if you know what I mean."

ttop357 February 26, 2014

For Bowel Preparation "It's really hard for me to drink it. I had only finished 4 1/2 glasses of water and I started at 6:00 am and right now on 9:31 am still not drinking the half because I have to stop because I needed rest. It did make me nauseous. I'm currently waiting for myself to drink it again. I don't know if I can still do it. I hope I can."

Azula821 April 27, 2011