User Reviews for PEG-3350 with Electolytes to treat Bowel Preparation

PEG-3350 with Electolytes has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Bowel Preparation. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

PEG-3350 with Electolytes Rating Summary

9.6/10 average rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Bowel Preparation.

cyberjlo June 24, 2014

“Drinking with a straw helps as well as chilling the liquid. Started feeling full/bloated until it started working, about 60 minutes after first 8 oz. Also would recommend wearing a panty liner (yes, men too!) Because you don't always have the control you need getting to the toilet on time.”

Bubbles · Taken for less than 1 month May 16, 2019

“I took a generic form of this PEG-3350 bowel prep, the lemon-lime it was already flavored so no flavor packets to deal with. (Polyethylene glycol electrolyte solution) for my colonoscopy prep, Its taste is very palatable, imagine drinking a 7 up that has gone flat, it's a mild lemon-lime flavor that's a little bit salty. Easy to drink, no gag, no holding the nose. I took an anti nausea pill at 6am (just in case, don't need to be expelling from both ends at the same time LOL), started drinking the prep at 6.30pm and by 8pm it was working well. At 10.30pm I was able to go to bed and actually sleep. 2nd dose started at 5.30M and was expelling every 10/20 mins up until 10am.I had to be at the surgery center by 11am so was getting concerned. Just wish you didn't have to drink a gallon of it since I also had to get down an additional 64oz water throughout the day, plus the liquid only diet, that's just too much liquid! I'd choose this prep again but I'd start drinking it 2 hrs earlier than recommended.”

HateThisItWorks · Taken for less than 1 month September 15, 2015

“Started at 5p, drank 5 glasses. Started working within 1st hour. 2 more at midnight, and now working on the other half at 3am. Bowel keep bubbling and now I have green poop. Im sure Im cleaned out, but I dont want to have to repeat this... So Im gonna make it below 3/4 of a gallon. Worst is the heartburn feeling. And I havent had soilds for 2 days.. So at this point I'm exhausted.”

Azula821 April 27, 2011

“It's really hard for me to drink it. I had only finished 4 1/2 glasses of water and I started at 6:00 am and right now on 9:31 am still not drinking the half because I have to stop because I needed rest. It did make me nauseous. I'm currently waiting for myself to drink it again. I don't know if I can still do it. I hope I can.”

Cazzilo · Taken for less than 1 month July 23, 2019

“By far the best bowel prep I've ever used . Almost went to emergency the last time using another product due to severe cramping and pain . This time I used Bi-Peglyte 2 liter . The day prior ate a soft diet only . Only took one of the pre night pills due to the fact I always have a bowel movement in the mornings anyway . Tastes awful but just quickly guzzled it every 20 minutes . Very gentle with zero pain discomfort . Was dreading it but turned out to be a breeze . A+”

Vespera · Taken for less than 1 month June 8, 2018

“This worked well, but it was SO GROSS! Why no added flavoring?! "Drink one 8oz glass every 15 minutes until you have completed 3 liters." I couldn't do it. Drinking 3 liters of anything that fast is hard, but this tasted so disgusting, I could hardly get it done. It took 2 extra hours and prayer to complete. I would describe the taste as salty liquefied chicken fat. If you have been prescribed this, good luck.”

Bad prep June 16, 2017

“2nd time having a colonoscopy first time a breeze from beginning to end, even drinking the prep (TRILYTE) NO PROBLEM. Flush lasted only hours. This time the prep was PEG-3350 with Electolytes, horrible. Why? Flavored unnecessary, very heavy the combination made me nauseous, bloating, distended belly. I was RUNNING 2 the bathroom 2 days later, my stomach has never stop rumbling and growling. I have little to no appetite. Took the prep on Tuesday today is Friday and I still feel ill.”

ttop357 February 26, 2014

“My first glass was a shocker kind of salty but after that it was it was okay.It did the job if you know what I mean.”