User Reviews for Orlistat

Obesity 7.3
Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease 5.5

Reviews for Orlistat

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 16, 2020

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: “I started this 4 days ago I had no side affects until day 3 Day 3 I had yellow oily stools and had lost half a kilo over night I am going to continue with the medication and hopefully will loose more weight I am type 2 diabetic and need and want to loose 15 and 20 kilos I have noticed that I have lost my appetite but I am aware of this and still eat I hope everyone goes well and their expectations are met ”

Pandora · Taken for less than 1 month June 9, 2020

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: “I have been taking this medicine for 2 weeks. I think I reduced my weight a little, didn't check the weight yet waiting to have a big change. But I have a problem of heart burn after taking this medicine, I didn't see this type of side effect in any of the notes.”

home June 3, 2020

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: “Hi I started on Xenical 4 days ago I had one bad day with my stomach and oily farts, but now I feel that my body is getting used to them now but I do find that i am very hungry in the evening . If anyone has any tips i would be grateful”

Franky · Taken for less than 1 month February 23, 2020

For Obesity: “I've had excellent weight loss 1 stone in a month”

Bluebird647 · Taken for less than 1 month February 21, 2020

For Obesity: “I started orlistat 2 days ago, nothing happened the first two days, was a little constipated and due to reading all the reviews of uncontrollable stools I rushed out and bought tena discreet which I've not needed so far! Today I had my first noticeable stool with orange like liquid when wiping and the fat was noticeable in the bowl like if you were to drop oil into water. Had no discomfort lost 1lb so far only taking with food or prior to food as advised. Looking forward to the results carrying on not expecting miracles in 1 week. Stay realistic and don't wish for side effects.. Just because you don't have side effects doesn't mean its not working”

New to this · Taken for less than 1 month February 10, 2020

For Obesity: “Started 4 days ago and only side effect so far is gas and stools are still the same. Even ate really bad one day at the movies and no side effect makes me wonder if this drug will work for me ;(”

Debruce February 6, 2020

For Obesity: “I started Prolistat yesterday and nothing has happened as yet. We had roast chicken for tea last night and I ate some skin (fat) to make sure it's working. With that fat shouldn't I have had some kind of reaction?? Thanks”

Bela · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 27, 2020

For Obesity: “I have been using Orlistat for 6 weeks now and I have lost 7 kg, I’m going to use it for a few months as I’m losing weight very nicely without any side effects except the oily stools which are normal when you eat a big oily meal. I’m happy until now ,finger crossed ”

MK13 · Taken for less than 1 month January 24, 2020

For Obesity: “Started Orlistat a week ago whilst doing slimming world and I lost 5lbs in my first week. If you eat less fat then you definitely won't get the bad side effects. Will update after my second week.”

Gee · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 22, 2020

For Obesity: “Tip: To avoid the oily outbursts...eat more fibre.”

Jaz January 18, 2020

For Obesity: “Orlistat does work but you have to use it properly. I have had no bad side effects and it is really helping. Here are my top tips: 1) Before you even take it, make sure you discuss with your gp to monitor your progress and health. 2) Have a low fat & calorie diet at least a week prior to taking it. You can then iron out any clinks e.g. I am prone to late night binges so I made sure I put some extra emotional support in place and stocked the cupboard with healthy low fat snacks. 3) Make sure you have got some low fat ingredients and recipes to hand. The following I have found super useful: Low calorie cooking spray Reduced fat hummus and cheese Pitta bread Crumpets with a tsp of peanut butter Fruit and veg Beans, pulses and legumes: make these your best friend. 4) Keep hydrated with water. 5) Take a multi-viatmin either first thing in the morning or eve.”

Kittycat · Taken for less than 1 month January 16, 2020

For Obesity: “Started orilstat six days ago 120mg x 3 daily . I am not active as I’m wheelchair bound and my weight was creeping up I have lost a whopping 12lb the side effects aren’t bad and I re evaluated my diet and calorie count I am hoping it keeps working”

Del · Taken for less than 1 month January 16, 2020

For Obesity: “I started using it 2 days ago - I have already lost 1.4kg. Do keep in mind that I am calorie counting, but not exercising. I also try to make healthier food choices where possible, or just eat smaller portions. I am definitely experiencing some side effects. My tummy does feel upset and I have to go to the loo more frequently, but as long as it’s helping I don’t mind. So far so good. Only downside is that it is quite expensive, which sucks more than any other side effect.”

Amy · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2020

For Obesity: “I have started taking olistat 2 weeks ago I was eating normal and loosing pounds each day but the toilet side is not great now I’m on 2nd week and not lost a thing and I’ve cut back to try and loose more but just sticking at same weight.”

Destiny · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 14, 2020

For Obesity: “I have been on Orlistat since March 2019. Had a couple months break in between this time. I have lost 20 kilos. But now I’m not having any oily stools but have lots of foul smelling flatulence. Is the Orlistat still working? I need to lose more weight due to the fact I’m only short and am 63 yo. Has anyone else had the same experience but still lost weight? I’m afraid it’s no longer working ”

Destiny · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 11, 2020

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: “Well I started Xenical in March last year. I had a couple of months off it as was having bowel problems. Went on my first cruise in November 2019 and I weighed in at 71kgs. I was 91 kgs to begin with. However I feel like it’s not working anymore as I can’t seem to shift those last 5 kgs. I’m also not having oily stools. Anyone experience the same?”

Jdogg · Taken for less than 1 month December 17, 2019

For Obesity: “Pooped myself at the shops! 4 days in and I pooped myself Christmas shopping ”

fatsojack · Taken for less than 1 month November 20, 2019

For Obesity: “Took my first tablet today after a MacDonald’s and was expecting all manner of hell to break loose in the toilet department. Six hours later and nothing doing, not so much as a squeak! Will persevere and update!”

Bunnyboo2000 · Taken for less than 1 month November 13, 2019

For Obesity: “Oh my Lord, I'm on my fourth day of orlistat and I've been farting orange oils like no tomorrow, but my clothes are already a wee bit looser!”

Rosé · Taken for less than 1 month October 19, 2019

Xenical (orlistat): “Im so happy, I lost 1 kilo already, in my first week ”

Punter · Taken for less than 1 month October 17, 2019

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: “When the side effects hits you make sure you are close to a toilet. I weigh 103kgs and am 179cms and 60 years of age. I've had 2 very unfortunate incidents, both on a golf course, one of which resulted in me not making it in time and as a result what a mess. Xenical gives you very little warning of what is about to occur. The orange oily poo is correct. I am also coeliac which may not help my cause either. However, I have lost weight, 1.5kgs in first week. I have decided to discontinue the use of this medicine.”

Keith {UK} October 12, 2019

For Obesity: “At 130kgs or around 20st I needed to loose weight fast, my father, my two auntie's and one of my uncles died of heart attack when they were in their 50s and I am 48. I really have tried everything, from the gym to changing my diet to even buying a cross trainer, none of it worked. I have started to use these tablets about a month ago and at first nothing happened, then one night I had my stomach bubbling and as a bit of fun in front of my wife I pushed it out as hard as I could, well talk about an orange Tsunami! I don't think I have ever moved so quick in my life, I was in the living room and I think I only took two steps and I reached the toilet where what can only be explained as the noise of a big dogs mouth purring when it's sleeping, After that I had to think ahead when my guts start bubbling, it's really strange to see orange bum juice (sorry but no other words can fit it) in the toilet, but that's a great sign it's working.”

MesomorphMe · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 11, 2019

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: “Ok so I started taking Alli for weigh tloss back in June I dropped 7 pounds in 7 days by exercising, dieting and drinking water . I will admit make the toilet your best friend and if your a female and very gassy grab a pad or pantyliner. It gets nasty . You have to eat for your body type , and do what is needed to shed pounds DO NOT think popping 3 pills a day will magically induce weight loss . FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS”

Starley · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 10, 2019

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: “I take Alli on and off, it is helpful; but today was different. As I was sitting in the office, I felt my downtown area wet then I went to restroom. The moment I was doing #1, then #2 started coming out as well and when I looked in the toilet it was oily(red). To tell you the truth I lost 20lbs already”

ElizaDolittle · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 6, 2019

For Obesity: “Gained stress weight over the past year. Started Orlistat in mid-July. First week: nothing different. Second week: beginning to poo orange. Continued taking it then for the next 2 months. Originally lost about 10 pounds. Gained a bit back. Now battling a reaction to all the orange poo that caused an awful rash that's truly making me suffer. I've stopped Orlistat; can't tolerate it right now until the rash clears. Not sure if I'll go back on it...the side effects might counter the benefits to a degree that it's not worth it. Won't decide until this horrible itch, haemorrhoids and rash are cleared.”