User Reviews for Orlistat systemic

7.6

Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease

Summary of Orlistat reviews 7.6 266 reviews

Reviews for Orlistat

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I started taking Alli 2x a day 10 days ago. I only had 15 pounds that I've been struggling to lose. It's curbed my appetite and I've lost 3 1/2 pounds in 10 days! The only Con if you eat a high fat meal you will be stuck on the toilet tomorrow morning. It will definitely remind you not to do that again. What I love about Alli no jittery diet pill side effects and rapid weight loss."

Tiff (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2018

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I started Xenical two days ago and I've already lost 2 kilos. Yes the side affects aren't the best but I can live with them if this is the results. My pants are already loose on me! I have no experienced any side affects besides loose bowels and oily stools depending on what I eat. It is a little pricey is Australia its about $97 a month but its early days and I feel so much better, I am willing to pay the price!"

Sam (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2018

For Obesity: "Diagnosed with significant osteoarthritis in both knees and Dr decided to give Orlistat a try to help reduce pain quickly. I was extremely wary because of all the horror stories you read online. I have been taking 120mg x 3 per day and in 6 weeks have lost 11kg. I can honestly say that I have not had ANY side effects whatsoever . I have an app on my phone where I record EVERYTHING that I eat and drink. I take photos of EVERYTHING too so I know exactly what I’m eating. I worked on a 1400 calorie per day with no more that 40g of fat over 3 meals and 2 snacks. You have to change the way you think about food, if your serious about losing weight and feeling better then you have to make changes. Orlistat isn’t a wonder drug nor is it going to do all the hard work for you BUT if you change your mindset, move more, and eat a healthy balanced diet you will see amazing results. Well, I have "

Fitzys (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I started taking Alli the other day. I have had to purchase Poise pads, just in case of an oil gas or stool. I have read nothing but horror stories. But I am just experiencing extra bowel movements in the toilet. Mild stomach cramps. I wear the pads in case of anything due to side effects, but have had nothing at all. Lost weight already. But I am not hungry at all. I tried out the first day on a Sunday in case of adverse side effects. So far....so good. Hopefully this can be my go to for weight management going forward."

Margil (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I took Alli 11 yrs ago only for less than 2 months and I still have all the side effects. I had my gallbladder removed, diagnosed with liver disease and do not feel like a myself anymore. Do NOT take these pills."

Janile (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 14, 2018

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I tried this medication years ago but couldn't handle the side effects so I stopped, bad choice. Anyways I started back on this medication 3 days ago haven't ate any fat so I haven't had any side effects and best part is I've lost 6lbs! I find being on this medication is teaching me to eat clean and watch my calorie intake. I have a long ways to go but think I can get there with the help of this medication and exercise."

Twinkles84 (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2018

For Obesity: "I take orlistat. I have lost 24lb or about 10.8 kg in 6 weeks. I do not exercise. I can drop 9.5lb in a week by eating low fat foods. I do slimming world as well and the combination is good as this is effectively a low fat and low calorie diet. I have not been rigidly dieting I have one easy easy week when I may have a take out but the following week I go at it hard. Yes there have been times when I thought I was going to explode but you don’t get these side effects if you don’t mainline fatty food. I have another 75lb to lose so all hail orlistat!!!!"

Shepnick (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2018

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "Started this a month ago. Got weighed today and I've lost half a stone yeah. I did get the orange leakage but am used to it now and eat better to stop it happening"

Geordoe (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "Alli is a miracle drug. You must eat within normal guidelines to lose weight. I do not recommend binging out on foods because Alli will make you go to bathroom.. a lot! I eat 1200 calories a day, take 4 pills a day and exercise 5-7 days a week. I've been taking these pills for 1 month and lost about 11 pounds..( down 35 total now from 8 months ago) I take them 1 week on and 1 week off to give my body a break so technically 11 pounds taking them 2 weeks.. Definitely recommend"

Vangel (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2018

For Obesity: "Hello,I am on Orlistat since 4 weeks and have lost almost 3 kg without exercising."

Agnieszka July 20, 2018

For Obesity: "I am 18 years old and I got prescribed this to lose weigh.t I did not know anything about this medication and I started taking it 2 times a day I only took it for 1 day because I started leaking out orange oils and I honestly didn’t like it. I had an accident on the second day. I don’t like this side effect. I don’t think this is for me I am going to wait a while to try it again when I start working out and going to he gym and eating health bc right now I’m on vacation and I want to be able to enjoy it without the orange oils"

Calista (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2018

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I've been on this medicine and only lost 1 pound - gutted"

Cat1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 17, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I lost over 20 lbs in 2008 & could only take 1 pill a day & the most was 2 a day & kept it off with just 1 pill a day, without out exercising because of back problems & couldn’t exercise. It was a miracle pill for me because it even helped my acid reflux when nexium & other meds’s didn’t work. But in 2012 when they had a shortage of them here so I started getting the orilast from India instead of the USA but it DOESN’T work. I’ve tried taking 2 pills at each meal & only got greasy stools but didn’t lose not 1 lb. I wasn’t immune to it either because I had to wait almost 6 months or more for it to buy otc again..Even tried the prescription brand as well & no difference..So sad that you can’t buy U.S.A. products anymore!!"

SusieQ June 25, 2018

For Obesity: "I only got prescribed these yesterday (30th May) and took 1 with my tea. This morning the effects have been instant. I've had to wear a pad just from the bowel leakage of yucky oil. My stomach is unsettled and I instantly regretted what I ate with the uneasyness (simple egg on toast). I am hoping these effects means its really effective and that It will work for me if I put the effort in. This isn't going to discourage me, its actually nice to think I'm losing horrible thing's my body doesn't need or want."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2018

For Obesity: "I start orlistat almost 2 weeks and did lose 6lbs but very very constipated. I'm not sure if was the pill or my IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) acting up again. Once I got that under control now there is lots of rest room time, no leaky stool, or wet farts. I do have lots of cramping and gurgling but it's tolerant. I do walk but have a bad foot..waiting on xrays. I guess I'm going have to do other things not to injure it more."

beep May 20, 2018

For Obesity: "I have an under-active thyroid & an antidepressant that increases appetite & slows your metabolism, so I’ve struggled with my weight for years. I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday, & I’ve lost 17.4lbs (over a stone) in two weeks! I am 24 years old, 5”7 & started at 15.5 stones, I’m now roughly 14.2 stones. This is not from taking Orlistat alone, you NEED to put the effort in yourself. If you are getting the orange stuff in the toilet, that is most likely your fault. I have not been following any particular diet, but I’ve been going to the gym almost everyday & sticking to below 1200 calories. I also cut out red meat & wine. The biggest thing that has helped, & I’m not sure if I read the advice on here or not, is stick to below 15g of fat per meal. I’ve had no accidents whatsoever (so far) with Orlistat, & I believe that’s down to following a restricted diet alongside it. I think this is a tablet that you can’t just take as a diet supplement, it will help you - if you help it."

Stella May 15, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "People keep saying all kinds of stuff about Alli does not work but it clearly states it is a weight loss aid and you need to exercise and eat right. Don’t forget that weight loss will take the duration your body took to gain weight. Take control of your body and stop blaming and whining. I lost 50 lb with diet, daily exercise and Alli in 6 months"

Banda (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I almost decided not to try Alli because of the horror stories but I'm glad I did. First two days I had minor nausea and slight cramping but it never reoccured after that. I have followed the diet and fat requirements and I have never had an accident or any problems and I am on week 4. The only slight day to day issue is minor constipation and a little gas. Not enough to make me stop taking it. I ate in a restaurant for the first time and did not have access to nutrition content and had no issues. If you are serious about diet and weight loss, give it a try and don't let the horror stories deter you."

Baby Shell (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 15, 2018

For Obesity: "I weighed in at 97.9kg on 14th Feb. Now 93.4kg!!!!! Don't eat lamb!!!!! No accidents unless you cheat the pills. Keep low fat record on my Samsung app! Amazing as it suppresses the appetite also. I ate junk food and lived on coca cola prior to this. Orlistat has given me confidence to go swimming 4 days a week before work and I have more energy and look better!!!"

Helenb (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2018

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I put on a heap of weight after being incorrectly prescribed an anti-depressant. I have come off the anti-depressant but needed to lose the 20 kilos I put on whilst on it. Started taking Xenical around 6 months ago, take it most days and have lost 15-17kilos. I'll take it for another 3 months to lose the rest and get back to my goal weight. Be careful of loose stools but otherwise it's great and little side effects."

Sssmarks (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I've only been taking Alli for one week now. I also joined a gym and started a diet. I'm a 26 yr old female. Last Tuesday I weighed 278lb and today, Monday, I weigh 266lb. I take a total of three pills a day. One each with my meals. I'm only at the gym for about an hour. I do about 3-5 miles on the bike or treadmill, then weight machines. My diet now consists of low calorie/low fat. Tons and tons of veggies and fruit/high protein. I think all the combination of what I am doing is why I lost 12 lbs within just six days so far. And trust me, I have hypothyroidism, so my metabolism sucks! As far as side effects, I have not had any "bathroom accidents" that are apparently quite common. But like I said. I have been following the low fat diet like the packaging says to do. The only thing I have experienced is lower back pain that feels similar to period cramps. But that could also be due to me join the gym. I will definitely be finishing the bottle and hoping for even more results."

Lauren (taken for less than 1 month) February 26, 2018

For Obesity: "I have been taking Orlistat for over 2 months and I have dropped about 12 LBS. I do have the orange bowl droplets and I have monitored that it only happens when you have an excessive amount of greasy food intake. and under doctors care if you are being monitored like any medication as you discuss with your physician medication adjustments can be made. This medication is intended to HELP you lose weight. If used correctly and take the recommended prescribed amount than you shouldn't have a problem. Simple put If you buy a set of lifting weights and just look at them its not going to do you any good. Used correctly you will be fine and see results. Good Luck to All."

Jaime (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 22, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I took it and it helped at first but then I wasn’t breathing well this pill gave me shortness of breath it took me 5 yrs to recuperate my self it was a nightmare the worst experience in my life I felt like I had a plastic bag in my face I couldn’t breath at all"

Martha Morin February 21, 2018

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I want to try xenical but scared that it might show up in the drug test...Is it possible?"

Jesss 1 February 9, 2018

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "This was the worst decision I have ever made, taking this pill. I am only about 35 pounds over weight and I joined a national company and attend meetings. I started having orange bowel movements. There were droplets of orange oil all over the toilet bowl. I constantly dripped the oil and it was such a mess. I dumped the bottle in the trash. I will stick with my program and just lose a bit more slowly. Thanks for nothing Alli!!"

SandiaCee February 6, 2018