User Reviews for Nitro Macro

1 review 82 medications
Urinary Tract InfectionNot rated - Be the first1 review 192 medications
Summary of Nitro Macro reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Nitro Macro

For Bladder Infection "I was prescribed Macrobid from a walk-in clinic w/ a practioner who treated me before when I couldn't get into my primary. I have asthma my whole life, but dose 1, I woke up coughing harshly & needed my inhaler. Since that's kinda "normal" for me, I didn't think it was the Macrobid. My boyfriend said that day that it didn't seem my normal asthma cough, though. By the 3rd dose, still waking up coughing, short of breath. The kicker was the chest pain. That is NOT something I relate to my asthma. I had triple the use of my rescue inhaler. THAT's definitely not right. I'm not going to take it anymore because it's the only different thing in my regime. Waiting for my regular doctor and psych doctor to get back to me for possible contraindications. I will update this if I find out there are & what the meds might be."

Scarlet September 2, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection "Just like Cipro, Nitro made it impossible to walk on my right foot. Cipro made my arch feel like I had creamed the edge of a brick (and left me limping in the hospital before my surgery and too messed up to drive to the doctor after discharge.) Nitro, without a drip, took longer first making my right wrist tendons feel like a sprain, and then made my right heel suddenly hurt, literally, like I stepped on a spike in the center of the heel. I needed a cane to get back to my bed. I stopped the drug an my heel recovered immediately. My right wrist still hurts today, three weeks later with little recovery. The hurt begins outside of my little finger knuckle , goes below my wrist bone and fades out towards the forearm. I use my left hand more than ever before in my 72 yr old life."

Happy Dick February 1, 2018