User Reviews for Nitro Macro

Reviews for Nitro Macro

For Urinary Tract Infection "Just like Cipro, Nitro made it impossible to walk on my right foot. Cipro made my arch feel like I had creamed the edge of a brick (and left me limping in the hospital before my surgery and too messed up to drive to the doctor after discharge.) Nitro, without a drip, took longer first making my right wrist tendons feel like a sprain, and then made my right heel suddenly hurt, literally, like I stepped on a spike in the center of the heel. I needed a cane to get back to my bed. I stopped the drug an my heel recovered immediately. My right wrist still hurts today, three weeks later with little recovery. The hurt begins outside of my little finger knuckle , goes below my wrist bone and fades out towards the forearm. I use my left hand more than ever before in my 72 yr old life."

Happy Dick February 1, 2018