User Reviews for Niaspan (Page 2)

Hyperlipoproteinemia 9.0
Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL 8.0
High Cholesterol 5.9
Summary of Niaspan reviews 6.1 29 reviews

Reviews for Niaspan

lov1254 August 19, 2009

For High Cholesterol: “I started on Niaspan for 2 months 500 at night. I had no problems at all. I took an asprin 1/2 hr. before then ate a snack, cottage cheese and never had no flushing, or anything. I was to take two 500 a night. But when I checked the price at WalMart they was $15?.00 for a 30 day supply. I just bought the flush free Niacin been taking them now for a week and still no flushing, or felt no different. I have no problems so far with them. Soon as I have my blood test again I will let you know how they did for me.”

Anonymous August 4, 2009

For High Cholesterol: “After a few days of taking this medication, I was awoken in the middle of night with the the warm red rash on my abdomen which was also extremely itchy. After 3 consecutive nights of the same reaction, I discontinued the medicine and called my doctor. He changed my prescription to another cholesterol medicine.”

Anonymous June 24, 2009

For High Cholesterol: “I've been on it for about 10 days now and it seems to be working well. ”

Anonymous May 2, 2009

For High Cholesterol: “Seemed to work okay for me.”