User Reviews for B3-500-Gr to treat High Cholesterol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
Reviews for B3-500-Gr
“My cholesterol has dropped 21 points since I started taking Niacin. The only side effects I experience is flushing of the body (like prickly heat) and itching sensations.”
Learn more about High Cholesterol
IBM Watson Micromedex
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- High Cholesterol Overview
- High Cholesterol: What Are Your Risk Factors?
- Your Guide on How to Lower Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Testing: What Do Your Results Mean?
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Atorvastatin (Lipitor): Top 12 Drug Facts You Need to Know
- Cholesterol Medications and Alcohol
Mayo Clinic Reference
ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)
More about B3-500-Gr (niacin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihyperlipidemic agents