User Reviews for Ilevro

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Ilevro.

Postoperative Increa...aocular Pressure

1 review 3 medications
Postoperative Ocular Inflammation
5.5

Summary of Ilevro reviews 7.3 5 reviews

Reviews for Ilevro

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation " The drop feels like it's gluing my top lid to my eye. It's relieved with tears a few minutes later. My vision with my new intraocular implant varies from clear to blurry. I have had nausea which required medication from my pharmacist. And, I have dizziness which I first thought was a mild ear infection that caused vertigo until I learned that Ilevro can cause dizziness. I wish there was an alternative medication - I have to use Ilevro for two months and I'm only starting week two."

Halekoka (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "My eyes felt better FAST. My pain went away quickly after my surgery."

Mike S. (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "My doctor prescribed Ilevro for me for my inflamed, dry eyes. The first day or two I took this it seemed to work, but then my eyes started to get even more dry and inflamed. One of the possible side effects is dry eye. I also started to see flashes of light in my eyes and thought I was having a retinal detachment. Vitreous detachment is one of the possible side effects of this medicine, which can lead to a retinal detachment."

BMR777 May 4, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure "Painless, no side effects, assume it is doing its thing."

Paytheline (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Side effects were - dramatic chest pains, elevated BP ( 225/95), felt like terrible gas discomfort, difficult breathing."

4 day user (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2015