User Reviews for Ilevro

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation 3 reviews 29 medications

5.5
Summary of Ilevro reviews 4 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Ilevro

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "My eyes felt better FAST. My pain went away quickly after my surgery."

Mike S. (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2016

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "My doctor prescribed Ilevro for me for my inflamed, dry eyes. The first day or two I took this it seemed to work, but then my eyes started to get even more dry and inflamed. One of the possible side effects is dry eye. I also started to see flashes of light in my eyes and thought I was having a retinal detachment. Vitreous detachment is one of the possible side effects of this medicine, which can lead to a retinal detachment."

BMR777 May 4, 2016

For Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure "Painless, no side effects, assume it is doing its thing."

Paytheline (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2015

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Side effects were - dramatic chest pains, elevated BP ( 225/95), felt like terrible gas discomfort, difficult breathing."

4 day user (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2015