User Reviews for Ilevro

Postoperative Increa...aocular Pressure

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

Summary of Ilevro reviews 7.4 8 reviews

Reviews for Ilevro

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Honestly, it doesn’t feel any different from regular eye drops. On them for one week so far and no problems. My surgical eye is doing well. Next week I have my other eye done. I will be on them one month each for each eye."

Fair Elaine (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 6, 2018

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I am using the 0.3% .8ml bottle which should have 15 or more drops. On my 3rd bottle and I can't squeeze more than 7 drops out if each bottle....even with a set of pliers. Who else has this issue. At $308.99 per bottle that's over $45.00 a drop."

Dc (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 28, 2018

For Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure "Thrilled with my eyesight. The medicine stings for a few minutes. Yesterday was 11 days after cataract surgery. I experienced a feeling of pressure then a film in the corner of the eye like wavy film in the eye and I was concerned. But it disappeared after 15 minutes. But I was scared that something bad had occurred but I was fine."

BobNativeNY (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2018

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation " The drop feels like it's gluing my top lid to my eye. It's relieved with tears a few minutes later. My vision with my new intraocular implant varies from clear to blurry. I have had nausea which required medication from my pharmacist. And, I have dizziness which I first thought was a mild ear infection that caused vertigo until I learned that Ilevro can cause dizziness. I wish there was an alternative medication - I have to use Ilevro for two months and I'm only starting week two."

Halekoka (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "My eyes felt better FAST. My pain went away quickly after my surgery."

Mike S. (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2016

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "My doctor prescribed Ilevro for me for my inflamed, dry eyes. The first day or two I took this it seemed to work, but then my eyes started to get even more dry and inflamed. One of the possible side effects is dry eye. I also started to see flashes of light in my eyes and thought I was having a retinal detachment. Vitreous detachment is one of the possible side effects of this medicine, which can lead to a retinal detachment."

BMR777 May 4, 2016

For Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure "Painless, no side effects, assume it is doing its thing."

Paytheline (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2015

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Side effects were - dramatic chest pains, elevated BP ( 225/95), felt like terrible gas discomfort, difficult breathing."

4 day user (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2015