User Reviews for Corgard

Learn more about Corgard.

Angina 1 reviews 128 medications

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 264 medications

9.7
Supraventricular Tachycardia 1 reviews 40 medications

8.5
Migraine Prevention 1 reviews 30 medications

Summary of Corgard reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Corgard

For High Blood Pressure "Only blood pressure medicine that has EVER worked for many heart problems for me. Keeps my pulse down around 55 to 60. Knocks out heart palpitations as well a works for A-FIB and MVP."

Quando62 (taken for 10 years or more) April 5, 2015

For Angina "It is very useful for angina patient. It will not cause any side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2012

For Migraine Prevention "Forbade was one of the first drugs prescribed for me by the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago. It seems to have reduced the frequency and severity of my chronic daily migraines. I've been taking it for about 18 years."

Marjieoc February 25, 2012

For Supraventricular Tachycardia "I have been using Corgard for many years and my resting heart rate, which without the medicine is over 100 but with it is a steady 60-65. Plus I have AF (Atrial Fibrillation)and this has lessened the frequency and length of attacks."

philb007 November 26, 2008