User Reviews for Corgard

Supraventricular Tachycardia

Migraine Prevention

Summary of Corgard reviews 8.6 6 reviews

Reviews for Corgard

For Migraine Prevention "Now 42, I took Corgard for migraines when I was a very healthy and active 14yr old. It did not help with migraines, but did leave me with lifelong low blood pressure and heart palpitations. I would not recommend this medicine to anyone. It has impacted my ability to do anything that gets my heart rate up significantly. I am, and always have been very physically active and in shape. So my lifelong issues from taking this medication does not come from lifestyle choices"

Paige (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 10, 2018

For Supraventricular Tachycardia "I live in /kazakhstan and I have been using gorgard for 8 years. I have a disease called Catecholaminergic Ventricular tachycardia (CPVT). And corgard is really works. It has lowest side effects. Unfortunatelly it isn't registered in our country. I have to buy it in Russia and the other countries. Thanks for distributors. But as a wish, it would be great to register corgard in our country."

Dana_astana December 21, 2017

For High Blood Pressure "Only blood pressure medicine that has EVER worked for many heart problems for me. Keeps my pulse down around 55 to 60. Knocks out heart palpitations as well a works for A-FIB and MVP."

Quando62 (taken for 10 years or more) April 5, 2015

For Angina "It is very useful for angina patient. It will not cause any side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2012

For Migraine Prevention "Forbade was one of the first drugs prescribed for me by the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago. It seems to have reduced the frequency and severity of my chronic daily migraines. I've been taking it for about 18 years."

Marjieoc February 25, 2012

For Supraventricular Tachycardia "I have been using Corgard for many years and my resting heart rate, which without the medicine is over 100 but with it is a steady 60-65. Plus I have AF (Atrial Fibrillation)and this has lessened the frequency and length of attacks."

philb007 November 26, 2008