User Reviews for Vitamin B Complex 100

Vitamin B Complex 100 has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Dietary Supplementation
Hyperhomocysteinemia

Elliottj · July 18, 2015

For Hyperhomocysteinemia "Doctor recommended vitamin b complex as am having issues with nerves in feet and hands until I can see a specialist in about 3 months. Have the feeling of laboured breathing and tightness in chest, also some nausea."

Smallrain · Taken for less than 1 month · June 3, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation "I have been taking B12 for years (doctor’s recommended) and thought I should add B 100 complex. Now my lips and tongue feel swollen and sore. I feel itchy all over and my genital mucous membranes have become inflamed. I have stopped for about three days and the symptoms are getting better. Two other symptoms are a loss of the senses of smell and taste. I can not attribute any of these symptoms to B 100 complex but I won’t be taking anymore for quite some time to see if any of my symptoms go away completely."

Nicole33 · Taken for less than 1 month · June 28, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "I have only been taking this for about a week and have been experiencing very severe stomach pains and diarrhea. However I think it could just be cleaning out my system? Still, vitamins are about the only weight loss option I have as it is the only one that truly works. I have been far less munchy so I think this is good."