User Reviews for Lipoflavonoid

Dietary Supplementation 3 reviews 561 medications

5.7
Summary of Lipoflavonoid reviews 3 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Lipoflavonoid

For Dietary Supplementation "This is a rel mind blower! I started taking 6 caps of Lipo-Flavinoid daily about two months ago. No help yet with the tenninitis, but guess what? As a 75 year old, Iv'e been bothered by those terrible looking red bruises on my arms and hands for a few years now, and they're about gone! I don't take any other meds but after 6 weeks or so with Lipo, I noticed that the red bruising seemed to be getting less so. It's even better now after a couple more weeks and I can't believe it! I shared the info with a couple of friend and, although it's only been a couple of weeks now with them, I'd bet that their results will be good too. I can't hear any better yet. but boy do I look better. Steve"

sellnell July 16, 2016

"I am 49 yr old and have been wearing hearing aids for 44 yrs! (Since i was in kindergarten). Work yrs ago for some reason i developed ringing in both ears, each ear has its own tone and frequency ugh very annoying! Plenty of nights i just want to cry, tried taking Advid PM just to knock me out and tried Ambien even! I gave lipoflavonoid a try. It helps but not 100%. What i didnt realize just how much it helped tll last week i stopped taking it so i could start a diet....it came back with a vengeance and its loud! So its very gradual...u have to be patient taking these pills. They do work but it has to build up in system. I'm going back on lipoflavonoid today since theres mild side effects as apposed to AdvilPM & Ambien!!!"

Twixy May 21, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation "I started taking lipo-flavonoid several years ago (I'm in my mid 60s now) for worsening tinnitus. The symptom is a constant extremely high pitched background sound in both ears, occasionally changing to a pure note, as with a tuning fork, that shows up in one ear for several seconds then gradually goes away as it is replaced by the constant background sound. I've noticed that it gets louder about 25-35 minutes after eating a meal or a piece of sugary candy. The lipo-flavonoid took about a month to make a difference. It isn't 100% effective - it didn't stop the sound completely - but it did noticeably help."

DSHornet (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 13, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation "This is a terrible drug should not be sold it says light diaherria not true... It causes lots of severe stomach issues and terrible stools it's horrible don't ever use it"

Leafdeano (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 7, 2015

More about Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin)

Professional resources