User Reviews for Lipoflavonoid

Dietary Supplementation 6 reviews 562 medications

Summary of Lipoflavonoid reviews 6 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Lipoflavonoid

For Dietary Supplementation "Let me begin writing this comment about Lipo-Flavonoid that this is the only tinnitus treatment that ever worked for me. My ringing in the ear didn't changed at all with many other types of medicines. Natural and hearing aids did nothing for me compared to how well this vitamin supplement worked. My tinnitus dropped over 50% which was a big deal for me. This tinnitus treatment isn't a cure, it is good ear ringing medicine that helps with tinnitus. It will not go away all together. Secondly, you need to be serious about this, you need to take everyday at a certain time for two months. If you get results that you tinnitus want, keep taking it. Lastly, those two months that you are waiting for it to work are rough. Be prepared mentally."

Worked, but tough start (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 26, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation "I have been on lipo-flavonoid for over 2 months, 2 tablets 3 times a day after meals. Lately I find I am getting tingling in my fingers and feet which does not seem to go away. I still have the ringing in the ears, about the same as before. I am discontinuing lipo-flavonoid and will see if the tingling goes away."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 24, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation "I am in my mid 40s and got tinnitus. I mostly got used to the ringing in my ears, it was much like after a loud concert how your ears kind of ring for the night. Sometimes the volume gets louder when I'm stressed out or not feeling well so I thought I would try lipoflavonoid and I've only been taking it for 20 days but I feel like the volume in my ears has doubled it doesn't make me feel bad in any other way but the volume is so loud now. I'm going to finish the 30 days and if it's still like this I'm getting my money back. Very unsure on how well this product actually works."

Kangar (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation "This is a rel mind blower! I started taking 6 caps of Lipo-Flavinoid daily about two months ago. No help yet with the tenninitis, but guess what? As a 75 year old, Iv'e been bothered by those terrible looking red bruises on my arms and hands for a few years now, and they're about gone! I don't take any other meds but after 6 weeks or so with Lipo, I noticed that the red bruising seemed to be getting less so. It's even better now after a couple more weeks and I can't believe it! I shared the info with a couple of friend and, although it's only been a couple of weeks now with them, I'd bet that their results will be good too. I can't hear any better yet. but boy do I look better. Steve"

sellnell July 16, 2016

"I am 49 yr old and have been wearing hearing aids for 44 yrs! (Since i was in kindergarten). Work yrs ago for some reason i developed ringing in both ears, each ear has its own tone and frequency ugh very annoying! Plenty of nights i just want to cry, tried taking Advid PM just to knock me out and tried Ambien even! I gave lipoflavonoid a try. It helps but not 100%. What i didnt realize just how much it helped tll last week i stopped taking it so i could start a diet....it came back with a vengeance and its loud! So its very gradual...u have to be patient taking these pills. They do work but it has to build up in system. I'm going back on lipoflavonoid today since theres mild side effects as apposed to AdvilPM & Ambien!!!"

Twixy May 21, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation "I started taking lipo-flavonoid several years ago (I'm in my mid 60s now) for worsening tinnitus. The symptom is a constant extremely high pitched background sound in both ears, occasionally changing to a pure note, as with a tuning fork, that shows up in one ear for several seconds then gradually goes away as it is replaced by the constant background sound. I've noticed that it gets louder about 25-35 minutes after eating a meal or a piece of sugary candy. The lipo-flavonoid took about a month to make a difference. It isn't 100% effective - it didn't stop the sound completely - but it did noticeably help."

DSHornet (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 13, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation "This is a terrible drug should not be sold it says light diaherria not true... It causes lots of severe stomach issues and terrible stools it's horrible don't ever use it"

Leafdeano (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 7, 2015

More about Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin)

Other brands: Metanx, Cerefolin, Folic Acid XTRA, Nephrocaps, More... (20)

Professional resources