User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Also known as: 50 + Companion, Abatron, ABC Plus Senior, ABC to Z, Actiflovit, Adeks, Advanced AM/PM, Advanced Eye Health, Airborne, Airborne Dual Action, Airborne Everyday, Airborne Everyday Gummies, Airborne Gummies, Airborne Kids Gummies, Airborne Plus Energy, AKEDamins, Alka-Seltzer Plus Immunity Complex, Antioxid Caplets, Antioxidant Formula, Antioxidant Ultra Formula, Apatate Forte, Apetigen-Plus, AquADEKs, AquADEKs Pediatric, Astamed MYO, Avail Calcium Intensive, B-Plex Plus Minerals, Bacmin, Becomax Rx, Bee-Zee, Beelith, Berocca Plus, Berplex Plus, Betamed, Biotin Forte with Zinc, Bladder 2.2, Bugs Bunny Complete, Calafol Rx, Calcet Plus, CalciFol, CalciFolic-D, Calcium 600+D Plus Minerals, Calcium Magnesium Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, CalMag Thins, Caltrate 600 Plus, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals Minis, Caltrate Plus, Caromega, Celebrate Calcium Plus 500, Celebrate Multivitamin, Centamin, Centavite, Central, Central-Vite, Centratex, Centravites 50 Plus, Centrum, Centrum Adults, Centrum Cardio, Centrum Flavor Burst, Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium, Centrum Kids, Centrum Performance, Centrum Silver, Centrum Silver Men's, Centrum Silver Plus Vision, Centrum Silver Ultra Men's, Centrum Silver Ultra Women's, Centrum Silver Women's, Centrum Special Energy, Centrum Special Heart, Centrum Special Immune, Centrum Specialist Vision, Centrum Ultra Men's, Centrum Ultra Women's, Century, Century Senior, Century-Vite, Cerovite Advanced Formula, Cerovite Junior, Cerovite Liquid, Cerovite Senior, Certa-Vite, Certa-Vite Senior Plus Lutein, Certagen, Certagen Senior, Certagen Senior with Lutein, Certavite, CertaVite Senior, CertaVite with Antioxidants, CertaVite with Lutein, Cezin-S, CF Vite, ChoiceFul, Circavite T, Citracal Plus Bone Density Builder, Citracal Plus Magnesium, Clusimar, Companion, Companion Multi, Compete, Complete A-Z, Complete Formulation Chewables, Complete Formulation Chewables D3000, Complete Formulation Pediatric Drops, Complete Formulation Softgels, Complete Formulation Softgels D3000, Complete Formulation Softgels D5000, Conception XR, ConceptionXR MSF, ConceptionXR RHF, Corvita, Corvita 150, Corvite, Corvite 150, Corvite Free, Daily Combo, Daily Multi, Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals, Daily Multiple for Men 50+, Daily Multiple for Women, Daily Multiple for Women 50+, Daily-Vite Weight Control, Decagen, DEKAs Plus, DermaNIC, DermaVite, Dialyvite 3000, Dialyvite 5000, Dialyvite 800 Ultra D, Dialyvite 800 with Zinc, Dialyvite Supreme D, Dialyvite with Zinc Rx, Diatx Zn, Diavite Plus, Disney Winnie the Pooh Complete, Disney Winnie the Pooh Gummies, Disney Winnie the Pooh with Extra C, Dolomite, Ecee Plus, Eldercaps, Eldertonic, Ellis Tonic Sherry, elon Matrix 5000 Complete, elppa Daily, Embrex 600, Emergen-C, Encora, Essentia, Eye Health Formula, Femtabs, Ferrocite Plus, Flintstones Complete, Flintstones Gummies, Flintstones with Calcium, Folbee Plus CZ, Folgard, Folgard OS, Foli-Iron, Folpace Rx, Formula B Plus, Formula Twenty-One, Fosfree, Garfield Complete Vitamins, Generix-T, Geri-Tonic, Geritol Complete, Geritol Extend, Gerivite Liquid, Gevrabon, Gevratonic, Glutofac-MX, Glutofac-ZX, Gold Age Liquid Vitamins and Minerals, Gynovite, Hair Booster, Hematinic Plus, Hemax, Hemocyte Plus, High Potency, I-Fol Plus, I-Sense, I-Sense OccuShield, I-Vite, I-Vite Protect, ICaps AREDS, ICaps Lutein & Omega-3, ICaps MV, ICaps Plus, Icaps TR, ICaps with Lutein and Zeaxan, L-Tonic, L'il Critters Gummy Vites, Leg-Gesic, Lipoflavovit, Lysiplex Plus, M-Vit, Macular Health, Macular Health Formula, Macular Vitamin Benefit, Mag-SR with Calcium, Magna-C-7 Forte, MagneBind 400 Rx, Magonate Tablets, MaxFe, MaxiVision Eye & Body Formula, MaxiVision Eye Formula, MaxiVision Ocular Formula, MaxiVision Whole Body Formula, Mediplex Ultra, Megavite Rx, Men's Hair Formula, Mens Pack, Mi-C-T, Multi-betic, Multi-Day Plus Minerals, Multi-Day with Calcium and Extra Iron, Multigenics, Multilex, Multilex-T/M+Minerals, MultiVitamin Plus Zinc, My-A-Multi, Myadec, Myvitalife, NanoVM, NanoVM 1-3 years, NanoVM 4-8 years, Nature's Blend Theratrum Complete Tablets 50 Plus, Nature's Bounty Men's Hair Formula, NIC 750, Nicadan, Nicadan ZX, Nicaprin, NicAzel, NicAzel Forte, Nicomide, Nicotinamide ZCF, Nu-Iron V, Nutiifac ZX, Nutravance, Nutricap, Nutrivit, O-CAL FA, Occuplex, Ocuvite, Ocuvite Extra, Ocuvite Eye + Multi, Ocuvite Lutein, Ocuvite PreserVision, One Daily with Minerals, One Tab Daily with Minerals, One-A-Day Max, One-A-Day Men 50 Plus, One-A-Day Men Pro Edge, One-A-Day Mens 50+ Healthy Advantage, One-A-Day Vitacraves, One-A-Day WeightSmart, One-A-Day Within, One-A-Day Women, One-A-Day Women 50 Plus, Opti-Gen, Optilets-M-500, Optivite PMT, Os-Cal Ultra, Ostiva, PMS Balance, PreserVision, PreserVision AREDS 2, ProBarimin QT, ProCerv HP, Procycle Multi Vitamin with Minerals, ProRenal QD, ProRenal Vital, Prosight, Prosight with Lutein, Prosteon, Protegra Softgel, Puralor Ci with DHA, PureFe Plus, PureVit DualFe Plus, Re Dualvit F, Re Dualvit Plus, RE Fac-X, Recal D, Recal Fol D, RenaPlex, RenaPlex-D, Renatabs with Iron, Renax, Renax 5.5, Reocyte Plus, Req49+, Resource Optisource, Risanoid Plus, Ru-Lets M 500, Rx Support Heartburn and Acid Reflux, Se-Tan Plus, Senetonic, Sesame St Vitamins Complete, Siderol, Solo, Somnicin, SourceCF ABDEK, SourceCF Chewables, SourceCF Multivitamins with A,B,D,E & K plus Zinc, SourceCF Pediatric Drops, SourceCF Softgels, Spectravite Cardio Health, Spectravite Senior, SSS, Star Wars, Star Wars Hero Gummies, Star Wars Villain Gummies, Star Wars Yoda Gummies, Stress 600 with Zinc, Stress Formula with Zinc, Stress with Zinc, StressTabs with Zinc, Strovite, Strovite Advance, Strovite Advance+D, Strovite Forte, Strovite One, Strovite Plus, Super High Vitamins and Minerals, Supervite, Supervite EC, Support, Support 500, Surbex-750 with Zinc, T-Gran plus Minerals, T-Lite, Tab-A-Vite Maximum, Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim, Tab-A-Vite Womens Formula, Tandem Plus, Thera Hematinic, Thera-M, Thera-M Enhanced, Thera-Vite M, TheraCal D2000, TheraCal D4000, TheraCal Rapid Repletion, Theragener-H, Theragener-M, Theragran-M, TheraLith XR, Therapeutic-M, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus with Lutein and Lycopene, Theratrum Complete with Lutein and Lycopene, Theravim M, Therems M, Therobec Plus, Thyrosol, TL G-Fol OS, Tozal, Udamin, Udamin SP, Uni-Fac ZX, Uni-Thera M with Beta Carotene, Unicap M, Unicap Senior, Unicap T, Unicomplex M, V-C Forte, Vi-Zac, Viactiv Calcium Flavor Glides, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin Flavor Glides, Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews, Vica-Forte, Vicap Forte, Vicon Forte, Vicon Plus, Vicon-C, Vigortol Liquid, Viogen-C, Vita S Forte, Vita Zx, Vita-Dec, Vita-Min Rx, Vita-Zinc, Vitacon Forte, Vitafol, Vital-D, Vitalize Plus, Vitamax, Vitamin C plus Zinc, Vitaplex Plus, Vitatab MV, Vitatrum, Vol-Plus, VP-ZEL, Womens Pack, Z-Bec, Z-Gen, ZE-Plus, Zinc Plus Lozenges, Zincvit, Zodeac-100 …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Multivitamin with minerals.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency
5.8

Not Listed / Other

2 reviews
Summary of Multivitamin with minerals reviews 5.8 22 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Bad hives. Vision blurrier. Floaters. Eye fatigue"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Trying to use this product, bad nausea, unable to take 2 per day as recommended. Tried Vitalux - body cant handle them, stomach problems continually with both medications. Don't see any difference to eye sight. Have Drusen which told could be sign of age related macular degeneration but some articles read say you can have them with no degeneration, thinking of stopping this medication at least going to talk with doctor when see him in June."

Valmac June 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I was told to take PreserVision AREDS 2 after an eye exam where the Dr. thought he saw early possible macula degeneration in one eye. I took them every day and was noticing that my sight seems to be deteriorating and I had more floaters. My eyes seemed tired more after playing piano or reading. Then I ran out and spent a few days without them. My vision improved greatly! Less floaters and more able to focus on different tasks. I just played piano without my glasses! Go figure. Gotta talk at my appointment in June but I don't think my body Likes them."

DianeFB May 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "No side effects after 2 weeks, and i have been taking I a day."

sheriann (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Ultra Men's (multivitamin with minerals) for : "Horrible BAD BREATH........once I stopped taking this vitamin, my breath was normal......."

Anonymous February 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Within just a few days I began to feel so much better. Highly recommended"

Catla (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Beelith (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "After having kidney stones on a regular basis in college, my wife found beelith and I have been taking for 40 years without anymore kidney stones."

Gene III (taken for 10 years or more) October 13, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I saw these in the toilet and examined it further and found it was the Ocuvite capsule that I had been taking for over a year. Not being digested, passed out with bowl movement! Not sure it it just started happening or if it had been going on all the time."

vkz May 14, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it ."

Adelaide Marie (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects."

Cathy Pendergraft (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I am on this for dry macular degeneration. Was unaware of any side effects of this supplement until I just looked at the listed ones online! I started taking gels once a day for about a week, had hive like symptoms on arms, legs; my lip swelled up, and I SHOULD have looked sooner at list of possible side effects. I stopped taking them, and all symptoms went away! Now I'm afraid to take any AREDS 2 that my Dr. recommended for fear of similar side effects! She suggested Occuvite and another brand I couldn't find, told me specifically AREDS 2 formulas. Will have to rethink this whole idea now!"

BabsWinPA January 9, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Macular Health (multivitamin with minerals) for : "Severe hives itching after taking for 6 months"

BOND3 November 15, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Take with food and you may not have stomach upset."

beslexbehi September 30, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Stomach ache 10 to 15 minutes after taking the vitamin. Nausea follows. Subsides after about an hour. Will stop taking it."

C.M. (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

Female40 August 11, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

jan s. (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My son used this for a couple of months for his ADHD. He worked for a couple months but while he was using it he reported he sometimes had trouble urinating."

MitchWill November 21, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Hemax (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done."

Anemic March 16, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Corvite 150 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "No side effects."

jeepslug February 20, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Centrum Silver Ultra Men's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Centrum Silver contains Hydrogenated Palm Oil (HPO) that is harmful to someone with my condition...I have a coronary stent. I have switched to Premier Value Multivital Platinum it apparently does not contain HPO."

Anonymous April 24, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Calcium at my age (mid-40s) is a good idea anyway, but my doctor wants me to take D3 for my MS, and I'm so tired of PILLS! So this chewable is a great alternative for me. I ran out for a month and really noticed improvement when I started taking it again."

Lisa_P March 8, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "The most complete vitamin supplement I have found so far. I would definitely recommend. "

Boo_Cat October 12, 2009