User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals systemic

Also known as: Berocca Plus, Vicon Forte, ...show all 416 brand names.Magna-C-7 Forte, Support 500, Zincvit, Vica-Forte, V-C Forte, Cezin-S, Eldercaps, Vitacon Forte, Senetonic, Caromega, Vita-Min Rx, Circavite T, Vitalize Plus, Therobec Plus, Zodeac-100, Vitaplex Plus, Berplex Plus, Bacmin, Strovite, Strovite Plus, Becomax Rx, Betamed, Vicon Plus, Optilets-M-500, Fosfree, StressTabs with Zinc, Surbex-750 with Zinc, Os-Cal Forte, Therems M, Centrum, Centrum Jr, Centrum Jr with Extra C, Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium, Centrum Silver, Certavite, Ocuvite, Gevrabon, Sesame St. Vitamins Complete, Theragran-M, Central-Vite, Centrum Singles, Century, Certa-Vite, Certagen, Central, B-Plex Plus Minerals, Cerovite Advanced Formula, Optivite P.M.T., Bugs Bunny Complete, ICaps Plus, ABC to Z, One Tab Daily with Minerals, Diavite Plus, Antioxid Caplets, One Daily with Minerals, One-A-Day Max, I-Vite, Prosight, Century-Vite, One-A-Day Women, Womens Pack, Calcet Plus, Gerivite Liquid, Generix-T, Certagen Senior, Decagen, Geri-Tonic, Avail Calcium Intensive, Vita-Dec, Flintstones Complete, Multilex, Vigortol Liquid, Cerovite Liquid, Cerovite Senior, Myadec, Multi-Day with Calcium and Extra Iron, Flintstones with Calcium, Dolomite, Caltrate Plus, Mens Pack, Theragener-M, Therapeutic-M, T-Lite, Unicap M, Gevratonic, Gold Age Liquid Vitamins and Minerals, Unicap Senior, Garfield Complete Vitamins, Z-Bec, Z-Gen, Hair Booster, SSS, Thera-M, Multilex-T/M+Minerals, Unicap T, Vicon-C, Viogen-C, Zinc with Vitamin C, Antioxidant Formula, Gynovite, PMS Balance, Procycle Multi Vitamin with Minerals, ADEKs, Stress 600 with Zinc, Stress Formula with Zinc, Theragener-H, Vi-Zac, Vita-Zinc, Uni-Thera M with Beta Carotene, T-Gran plus Minerals, My-A-Multi, Cerovite Junior, Bee-Zee, Compete, Myvitalife, Formula Twenty-One, Mi-C-T, Thera M, Thera Hematinic, I-Sense, Eldertonic, Unicomplex M, Ru-Lets M 500, Apatate Forte, Nu-Iron V, Daily Combo, Super High Vitamins and Minerals, Icaps TR, Geritol Complete, Geritol Extend, Theravim M, Beelith, Strovite Forte, ZE-Plus, Vitafol, Glutofac-ZX, ICaps with Lutein and Zeaxan, Citracal Plus with Magnesium, Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews, Certagen Senior with Lutein, L-Tonic, DermaVite, Glutofac-MX, Embrex 600, Mediplex Ultra, Formula B Plus, Hematinic Plus, M-Vit, Renax, Support, Vicap Forte, Vita S Forte, Nicomide, Centrum Performance, Ocuvite Extra, Ocuvite Lutein, Ocuvite PreserVision, Protegra Softgel, Centavite, Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals, Strovite Advance, I-Sense OccuShield, Tab-A-Vite Maximum, Occuplex, ICaps AREDS, Siderol, Uni-Fac ZX, MagneBind 400 Rx, Folgard OS, Dialyvite with Zinc Rx, Dialyvite 800 with Zinc, Dialyvite 800 with Zinc 15, CF Vite, Resource Optisource, High Potency, Tab-A-Vite Womens Formula, Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim, Dialyvite 3000, Udamin, Udamin SP, Vita Zx, CalciFol, Femtabs, Diatx Zn, Hemax, Complete A-Z, Thera-Vite M, Ellis Tonic Sherry, Renax 5.5, O-CAL F.A., ICaps MV, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin, Os-Cal Ultra, Opti-Gen, Encora, Disney Winnie the Pooh Complete, Disney Winnie the Pooh with Extra C, Disney Winnie the Pooh Gummies, Mag-SR with Calcium, Folpace Rx, Calafol Rx, Corvite, NIC 750, Tandem Plus, Multi-Day Plus Minerals, ABC Plus Senior, Certa-Vite Senior Plus Lutein, I-Vite Protect, CalciFolic-D, Ostiva, Daily-Vite Weight Control, One-A-Day WeightSmart, RenaPlex, Centrum Kids Complete Dora the Explorer, Centrum Kids Complete SpongeBob SquarePants, Centrum Kids Complete Variety, Caltrate 600 Plus, Ecee Plus, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin Flavor Glides, Viactiv Calcium Flavor Glides, Biotin Forte with Zinc, AquADEKs Pediatric, AquADEKs, Antioxidant Ultra Formula, Clusimar, Multi-betic, elon Matrix 5000 Complete, One-A-Day Women 50 Plus, One-A-Day Men 50 Plus, SourceCF Multivitamins with A,B,D,E & K plus Zinc, Vitamax, Corvite Free, Corvite 150, RE Fac-X, Vital-D, SourceCF Softgels, SourceCF Chewables, SourceCF Pediatric Drops, Magonate Tablets, Hemocyte Plus, Reocyte Plus, Re Dualvit F, Re Dualvit Plus, Folbee Plus CZ, Centrum Cardio, Renatabs with Iron, CertaVite with Lutein, Strovite Advance+D, Thera-M Enhanced, Ferrocite Plus, Risanoid Plus, Dialyvite 5000, Nicotinamide ZCF, Leg-Gesic, PreserVision, Children's Complete, Daily Multiple for Women, Spectravite Cardio Health, Daily Multiple for Women 50+, Daily Multiple for Men 50+, Eye Health Formula, elppa Daily, MaxiVision Eye Formula, MaxiVision Ocular Formula, MaxiVision Eye & Body Formula, MaxiVision Whole Body Formula, Nutiifac ZX, Recal Fol D, Centrum Women's, Centrum Silver Women's, Centrum Men's, Centrum Silver Men's, Strovite One, Vitatab MV, Megavite Rx, Nutravance, Super Theravite-M (obsolete), Vitatrum, Advanced AM/PM, ProBarimin QT, One-A-Day Men Pro Edge, One-A-Day Vitacraves, Corvita, Centrum Kids, TL G-Fol OS, Corvita 150, Century Senior, Dialyvite 800 Ultra D, CertaVite with Antioxidants, NicAzel, Centratex, Spectravite Senior, Centrum Ultra Women's, Centrum Silver Ultra Women's, Centrum Ultra Men's, Centrum Silver Ultra Men's, Tozal, ICaps Lutein & Omega-3, Apetigen-Plus, Lysiplex Plus, Bladder 2.2, Essentia, 50 + Companion, Companion Multi, Prostate 2.4 (obsolete), TheraLith XR, ConceptionXR MSF, ConceptionXR RHF, Centrum Special Energy, Centrum Special Heart, TheraCal D2000, TheraCal D4000, TheraCal Rapid Repletion, Prosteon, Centrum Specialist Vision, PureVit DualFe Plus, PureFe Plus, Centamin, AKEDamins, Dialyvite Supreme D, VP-ZEL, Macular Vitamin Benefit, ProRenal Vital, ProRenal QD, Nutricap, Nutrivit, Lipoflavovit, Macular Health, Daily Multi, Centrum Flavor Burst, Centrum Special Immune, Folgard, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals, CertaVite Senior, Solo, NanoVM 1-3 years, NanoVM 4-8 years, Calcium 600+D Plus Minerals, Prosight with Lutein, Advanced Eye Health, PreserVision AREDS 2, ChoiceFul, Complete Formulation Softgels, Abatron, Corvite Fe, NicAzel Forte, Nicadan, DermaNIC, Active Fe (obsolete), Companion, CalMag Thins, ProCerv HP, Conception XR, Nature's Bounty Men's Hair Formula, Men's Hair Formula, Stress with Zinc, Somnicin, MaxFe, Puralor Ci with DHA, Star Wars Hero Gummies, Star Wars Villain Gummies, Star Wars Yoda Gummies, Citracal Plus Bone Density Builder, Star Wars, Centrum Adults, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals Minis, One-A-Day Mens 50+ Healthy Advantage, Emergen-C, Vitamin C plus Zinc, RenaPlex-D, Vol-Plus, Multigenics, Supervite EC, Supervite, Thyrosol, Se-Tan Plus, Centrum Silver Plus Vision, Complete Formulation, Ocuvite Eye + Multi, Complete Formulation Softgels D3000, Complete Formulation D5000, Complete Formulation D3000, Complete Formulation Pediatric Drops, Airborne Everyday, Airborne Dual Action, Airborne, Airborne Kids Gummies, Airborne Everyday Gummies, Airborne Gummies, Airborne Plus Energy, Celebrate Multivitamin, Celebrate Calcium Plus 500, Nicadan ZX, DEKAs Plus, Nicaprin, Astamed MYO, L'il Critters Gummy Vites, Theratrum Complete with Lutein and Lycopene, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus Lutein & Lycopene, Centravites 50 Plus, Macular Health Formula, Dry Eye Formula, MultiVitamin Plus Zinc, ABDEK Pediatric, ABDEK, Centravites Adults, Optisource Post Bariatric Surgery, Healthy Eyes, Centrum MultiGummies Women, Centrum Vitamints, Genicin Vita-Q, Genicin Vita-S, Complete Formulation Minis, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency
4.8

Summary of Multivitamin with minerals reviews 4.8 27 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Recommend for Macular Degeneration Can’t say if my eyes were helped. Taken less than a month because of side effects : Nauseous, stomach cramps , reflux."

Lulu (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2018

Complete A-Z (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I bought two strips of A-Z Gold capsules from my regular Chemist; manufacturing date march, 2018. But, all capsules are leaking from inside and oil is oozing out from the capsules. Is this safe to take? and if so, why this happens?"

SK (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2018

Cerovite Liquid (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "This is a very good multivitamin. My hair, and nails are growing back. I feel wonderful taking this vitamin. Is this vitamin still on the market because my vitamins is very low and I need to find out where can I order more of cerovite liquid multivitamin from"

Lily (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Was told to take 2 a day. I have to admit I was not loyal to doing it, but when taking it I noticed I was having stomach cramps/reflux/and always felt like pill had not dissolved. Today was the end, about 2 hours after taking it the stomach cramps, bloating/gas/reflux started. I will not take it anymore and I had just bought a new bottle. It is an expensive way to feel nauseous..,no more Areds 2 for me..."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 31, 2018

Thera-M (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Worthless! Try dissolving it, only thing that dissolves is the coating!"

Jb May 7, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Very negative experience while taking this drug. I made the decision to only take 1 pill a day to start. From the start I had nausea, each day the nausea grow worse. After about 3 days I started having hot flashes, mostly occurring at night. I still felt I needed to give the medication a chance, for my body to adjust. After about 2 weeks nausea was less. I then decided to start taking the recommended dose of 1 in the morning n 1 at night. I was unable to tolerate the increase, more nausea accompanied with heartburn. After 5 days I went back to 1 pill a day. I really did not feel well since I started taking this medication. Waves of nausea, lethargic, constipated, tried to convince myself that I would eventually adjust to the medication. Anyway the final straw, after being on the medication was the itchy red rash that started on my arms. Spread up and down both arms, my mouth and tongue had a burning sensation. Stopped medication. After 3 days rash has improved."

Nanc (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "purchased ocuvite eye vit & min supplement adult 50+ for $19.97 at walmart for my age-related dry eyes . I (and most of the human population need to supplement for age-related dry eyes. I want to nourish my eyes because they give me the world! exp date 2019-09 box read: 'minigels' and 'soft gels'. opened box and bottle to find: quite large and quite hard to the touch, deep red-colored pills---NOT 'minigel', not 'soft gel'! ok, took one on faith and with hope. 5 hours later, found myself sick as the proverbial dog overnight! wasted $19.97. I am retired from 30+ years in Nursing/HealthCare and NO, I do NOT have the flu nor food poisoning lol."

lovemyeyes (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Bad hives. Vision blurrier. Floaters. Eye fatigue"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 14, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Trying to use this product, bad nausea, unable to take 2 per day as recommended. Tried Vitalux - body cant handle them, stomach problems continually with both medications. Don't see any difference to eye sight. Have Drusen which told could be sign of age related macular degeneration but some articles read say you can have them with no degeneration, thinking of stopping this medication at least going to talk with doctor when see him in June."

Valmac June 7, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I was told to take PreserVision AREDS 2 after an eye exam where the Dr. thought he saw early possible macula degeneration in one eye. I took them every day and was noticing that my sight seems to be deteriorating and I had more floaters. My eyes seemed tired more after playing piano or reading. Then I ran out and spent a few days without them. My vision improved greatly! Less floaters and more able to focus on different tasks. I just played piano without my glasses! Go figure. Gotta talk at my appointment in June but I don't think my body Likes them."

DianeFB May 6, 2017

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "No side effects after 2 weeks, and i have been taking I a day."

sheriann (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2017

Centrum Ultra Men's (multivitamin with minerals) for : "Horrible BAD BREATH........once I stopped taking this vitamin, my breath was normal......."

Anonymous February 4, 2017

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Within just a few days I began to feel so much better. Highly recommended"

Catla (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2016

Beelith (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "After having kidney stones on a regular basis in college, my wife found beelith and I have been taking for 40 years without anymore kidney stones."

Gene III (taken for 10 years or more) October 13, 2016

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I saw these in the toilet and examined it further and found it was the Ocuvite capsule that I had been taking for over a year. Not being digested, passed out with bowl movement! Not sure it it just started happening or if it had been going on all the time."

vkz May 14, 2016

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it ."

Adelaide Marie (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2016

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects."

Cathy Pendergraft (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2016

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I am on this for dry macular degeneration. Was unaware of any side effects of this supplement until I just looked at the listed ones online! I started taking gels once a day for about a week, had hive like symptoms on arms, legs; my lip swelled up, and I SHOULD have looked sooner at list of possible side effects. I stopped taking them, and all symptoms went away! Now I'm afraid to take any AREDS 2 that my Dr. recommended for fear of similar side effects! She suggested Occuvite and another brand I couldn't find, told me specifically AREDS 2 formulas. Will have to rethink this whole idea now!"

BabsWinPA January 9, 2016

Macular Health (multivitamin with minerals) for : "Severe hives itching after taking for 6 months"

BOND3 November 15, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Take with food and you may not have stomach upset."

beslexbehi September 30, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Stomach ache 10 to 15 minutes after taking the vitamin. Nausea follows. Subsides after about an hour. Will stop taking it."

C.M. (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2015

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

Female40 August 11, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

jan s. (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2015

Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My son used this for a couple of months for his ADHD. He worked for a couple months but while he was using it he reported he sometimes had trouble urinating."

MitchWill November 21, 2014

Hemax (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done."

Anemic March 16, 2012