User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Also known as: 50 + Companion, Abatron, ABC Plus Senior, ABC to Z, Actiflovit, Adeks, Advanced AM/PM, Advanced Eye Health, Airborne, Airborne Dual Action, Airborne Everyday, Airborne Everyday Gummies, Airborne Gummies, Airborne Kids Gummies, Airborne Plus Energy, ...show all 392 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin with minerals.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 14 reviews 651 medications

6.2
Summary of Multivitamin with minerals reviews 14 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I saw these in the toilet and examined it further and found it was the Ocuvite capsule that I had been taking for over a year. Not being digested, passed out with bowl movement! Not sure it it just started happening or if it had been going on all the time."

vkz May 14, 2016

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it ."

Adelaide Marie (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2016

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects."

Cathy Pendergraft (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2016

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I am on this for dry macular degeneration. Was unaware of any side effects of this supplement until I just looked at the listed ones online! I started taking gels once a day for about a week, had hive like symptoms on arms, legs; my lip swelled up, and I SHOULD have looked sooner at list of possible side effects. I stopped taking them, and all symptoms went away! Now I'm afraid to take any AREDS 2 that my Dr. recommended for fear of similar side effects! She suggested Occuvite and another brand I couldn't find, told me specifically AREDS 2 formulas. Will have to rethink this whole idea now!"

BabsWinPA January 9, 2016

Macular Health (multivitamin with minerals) for : "Severe hives itching after taking for 6 months"

BOND3 November 15, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Take with food and you may not have stomach upset."

beslexbehi September 30, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Stomach ache 10 to 15 minutes after taking the vitamin. Nausea follows. Subsides after about an hour. Will stop taking it."

C.M. (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2015

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

Female40 August 11, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

jan s. (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2015

Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "My son used this for a couple of months for his ADHD. He worked for a couple months but while he was using it he reported he sometimes had trouble urinating."

MitchWill November 21, 2014

Hemax (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done."

Anemic March 16, 2012

Corvite 150 (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "No side effects."

jeepslug February 20, 2012

Centrum Silver Ultra Men's (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Centrum Silver contains Hydrogenated Palm Oil (HPO) that is harmful to someone with my condition...I have a coronary stent. I have switched to Premier Value Multivital Platinum it apparently does not contain HPO."

Anonymous April 24, 2011

Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews (multivitamin with minerals) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "Calcium at my age (mid-40s) is a good idea anyway, but my doctor wants me to take D3 for my MS, and I'm so tired of PILLS! So this chewable is a great alternative for me. I ran out for a month and really noticed improvement when I started taking it again."

Lisa_P March 8, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "The most complete vitamin supplement I have found so far. I would definitely recommend. "

Boo_Cat October 12, 2009