User Reviews for Folic acid

Folic Acid Deficiency 6.0
Summary of Folic acid reviews 7.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Folic acid

Yellow girl January 19, 2020

For Folic Acid Deficiency: “I take this med what it does to me is I have trouble sleeping at night I have restless nights”

Seeker28 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 16, 2017

For Folic Acid Deficiency: “Over the counter folic acid can sometimes make depression, related to common folate abnormalities, worse!! Or do nothing at all. Usually, Deplin or another prescription folate is required. ---Insurance companies still won't pay for the prescription versions, saying that over the counter is basically the same!?----It is not. This needs to change!! The non-prescription folic acid CAN be helpful for pregnant women. ---It is useless for my condition as my body can't convert it into what I need.”

RjoyD · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 4, 2017

For Folic Acid Deficiency: “I have some genetic defects pertaining to folate and I read people have had some success with methyfolate so I thought it might help with some of my issues (Depression/anxiety/ADD-PI ). I tried it as a individual vitamin and it made my brain fog worse, and I developed a feeling of being somewhere between tired/fatigued and agitated. I tried lowering the dose but it didn't help. However, for some reason, I have no issues with it intertwined with other vitamins/minerals in a whole food multivitamin....it seems very strange to me, but whatever works.”

the giraffe · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 15, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I almost died, but now I take folic acid to grow my hair”