User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency

Also known as: Ocuvite, Centrum, Centrum Silver, PreserVision, PreserVision AREDS 2, Ocuvite Lutein, Emergen-C, Airborne, Cerovite Advanced Formula, Flintstones Complete, Nicotinamide ZCF, Vitafol, Strovite, Certa-Vite, Centrum Silver Men's, Therems M, Prosight, Dolomite, Prosteon, RenaPlex-D, Hemocyte Plus, ICaps AREDS, Hemax, Corvite, Certa-Vite Senior Plus Lutein, Viactiv Calcium Flavor Glides, I-Vite, Centrum Adults, Thera-M, Stress 600 with Zinc, Siderol, Lipoflavovit, RenaPlex, Centratex, Folgard, MultiVitamin Plus Zinc, Calcium Magnesium Potassium, SSS, Antioxidant Formula, Spectravite Cardio Health, Certavite, Flintstones Gummies, Corvita, Centrum Performance, MagneBind 400 Rx, MaxFe, ICaps MV, ProRenal QD, Centrum Kids, AquADEKs, Spectravite Senior, elon Matrix 5000 Complete, Centravites 50 Plus, V-C Forte, Centamin, Airborne Everyday, Berplex Plus, Betamed, Vital-D, Recal D, ChoiceFul, Rx Support Heartburn and Acid Reflux, CalMag Thins, Advanced AM/PM, Theragran-M, Celebrate Calcium Plus 500, One-A-Day Vitacraves, Certagen, Central, Apetigen-Plus, Bladder 2.2, Antioxid Caplets, Womens Pack, Multilex, TheraLith XR, Cerovite Senior, Caltrate Plus, Thyrosol, Theragener-M, Vitamin C plus Zinc, Vol-Plus, Daily Multiple for Women, Macular Vitamin Benefit, Stress Formula with Zinc, CertaVite with Lutein, Eldertonic, Geritol Complete, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus with Lutein and Lycopene, Beelith, ICaps with Lutein and Zeaxan, Nicadan, NicAzel Forte, CertaVite with Antioxidants, Nicomide, Ocuvite PreserVision, Protegra Softgel, Dialyvite with Zinc Rx, DEKAs Plus, Nicaprin, Optisource Post Bariatric Surgery, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin, Ocuvite Eye + Multi, Nutricap, Nutrivit, Abatron, Disney Winnie the Pooh Gummies, Calafol Rx, Tandem Plus, CertaVite Senior, ProRenal Vital, Caltrate 600 Plus, Centrum Ultra Men's, Centrum Silver Ultra Women's, Centrum MultiGummies Women, Berocca Plus, PureFe Plus, Vicon Forte, Vitatrum, PureVit DualFe Plus, Daily Multi, Magna-C-7 Forte, Macular Health, Support 500, Zincvit, Vica-Forte, Cezin-S, AKEDamins, Eldercaps, Corvita 150, Solo, Vitacon Forte, Senetonic, Caromega, Vita-Min Rx, Advanced Eye Health, Airborne Dual Action, Circavite T, Vitalize Plus, TL G-Fol OS, Airborne Everyday Gummies, Therobec Plus, Airborne Gummies, Zodeac-100, Airborne Kids Gummies, Vitaplex Plus, Airborne Plus Energy, Bacmin, Strovite Plus, Becomax Rx, Calcium 600+D Plus Minerals, Vicon Plus, Optilets-M-500, Se-Tan Plus, Fosfree, StressTabs with Zinc, Surbex-750 with Zinc, SourceCF Multivitamins with A,B,D,E & K plus Zinc, Alka-Seltzer Plus Immunity Complex, Vitatab MV, SourceCF Softgels, SourceCF Chewables, SourceCF Pediatric Drops, Zinc Plus Lozenges, Centrum Flavor Burst, Centrum Special Immune, Gevrabon, Sesame St Vitamins Complete, Dialyvite 5000, NanoVM, Macular Health Formula, Central-Vite, Centrum Silver Women's, Century, One-A-Day Within, One-A-Day Men Pro Edge, Celebrate Multivitamin, ProBarimin QT, B-Plex Plus Minerals, Multigenics, Optivite PMT, Bugs Bunny Complete, ICaps Plus, Risanoid Plus, ABC to Z, One Tab Daily with Minerals, Diavite Plus, Centrum Special Energy, Centrum Special Heart, One Daily with Minerals, Companion Multi, One-A-Day Max, ConceptionXR MSF, ConceptionXR RHF, Essentia, Complete Formulation Minis, Century-Vite, One-A-Day Women, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals Minis, Calcet Plus, Gerivite Liquid, Lysiplex Plus, Generix-T, NanoVM 1-3 years, Certagen Senior, NanoVM 4-8 years, Decagen, Geri-Tonic, Avail Calcium Intensive, Vita-Dec, Strovite One, Vigortol Liquid, Centrum Silver Plus Vision, Cerovite Liquid, Myadec, Req49+, Multi-Day with Calcium and Extra Iron, Flintstones with Calcium, Supervite, Supervite EC, Mens Pack, Magonate Tablets, Citracal Plus Bone Density Builder, Therapeutic-M, T-Lite, Dialyvite Supreme D, Unicap M, Gevratonic, Gold Age Liquid Vitamins and Minerals, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus, Unicap Senior, Garfield Complete Vitamins, Z-Bec, Daily Multiple for Men 50+, Complete Formulation Chewables D3000, Z-Gen, Complete Formulation Pediatric Drops, Hair Booster, Daily Multiple for Women 50+, Complete Formulation Softgels D3000, Complete Formulation Softgels D5000, Multilex-T/M+Minerals, Eye Health Formula, TheraCal D2000, Unicap T, TheraCal D4000, Vicon-C, TheraCal Rapid Repletion, Viogen-C, Gynovite, PMS Balance, Procycle Multi Vitamin with Minerals, Dialyvite 800 Ultra D, VP-ZEL, Actiflovit, Adeks, Leg-Gesic, Theragener-H, Vi-Zac, Centrum Cardio, Vita-Zinc, Renatabs with Iron, Complete Formulation Chewables, Uni-Thera M with Beta Carotene, T-Gran plus Minerals, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, My-A-Multi, Century Senior, Cerovite Junior, Bee-Zee, Compete, Myvitalife, Formula Twenty-One, Mi-C-T, I-Fol Plus, Thera Hematinic, ABDEK, I-Sense, Foli-Iron, ABDEK Pediatric, Nicadan ZX, Complete Formulation, Unicomplex M, Complete Formulation D3000, Ru-Lets M 500, Complete Formulation D5000, Apatate Forte, Prosight with Lutein, Nu-Iron V, SourceCF ABDEK, L'il Critters Gummy Vites, Daily Combo, Vitamax, Super High Vitamins and Minerals, Corvite Free, Icaps TR, Corvite 150, Centrum Specialist Vision, RE Fac-X, Geritol Extend, Theravim M, Companion, Theratrum Complete with Lutein and Lycopene, Complete Formulation Softgels, Strovite Forte, elppa Daily, ZE-Plus, Glutofac-ZX, Citracal Plus Magnesium, Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews, MaxiVision Eye & Body Formula, Conception XR, Certagen Senior with Lutein, Reocyte Plus, MaxiVision Eye Formula, DermaNIC, L-Tonic, Re Dualvit F, MaxiVision Ocular Formula, DermaVite, Re Dualvit Plus, Glutofac-MX, MaxiVision Whole Body Formula, Nature's Bounty Men's Hair Formula, Embrex 600, Mediplex Ultra, Nutiifac ZX, Formula B Plus, Hematinic Plus, ProCerv HP, M-Vit, Renax, Support, Vicap Forte, Vita S Forte, Ocuvite Extra, Centavite, Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals, Strovite Advance, Centravites Adults, I-Sense OccuShield, Tab-A-Vite Maximum, DEKAs Bariatric, Occuplex, Uni-Fac ZX, Folgard OS, NicAzel, Dialyvite 800 with Zinc, CF Vite, Strovite Advance+D, Resource Optisource, High Potency, Tab-A-Vite Womens Formula, Astamed MYO, Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim, Dialyvite 3000, Udamin, Udamin SP, Vita Zx, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals, CalciFol, Femtabs, Diatx Zn, Complete A-Z, Thera-Vite M, Nutravance, Ellis Tonic Sherry, Renax 5.5, O-CAL FA, Men's Hair Formula, Nature's Blend Theratrum Complete Tablets 50 Plus, One-A-Day Mens 50+ Healthy Advantage, Healthy Eyes with Lutein, Os-Cal Ultra, Puralor Ci with DHA, Opti-Gen, Somnicin, Encora, Star Wars, Disney Winnie the Pooh Complete, Star Wars Hero Gummies, Disney Winnie the Pooh with Extra C, Star Wars Villain Gummies, Star Wars Yoda Gummies, Mag-SR with Calcium, Stress with Zinc, Folpace Rx, NIC 750, Multi-Day Plus Minerals, ABC Plus Senior, I-Vite Protect, CalciFolic-D, Ostiva, Daily-Vite Weight Control, One-A-Day WeightSmart, Ferrocite Plus, Ecee Plus, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin Flavor Glides, Biotin Forte with Zinc, AquADEKs Pediatric, Folbee Plus CZ, Healthy Eyes, Antioxidant Ultra Formula, Clusimar, Centrum Silver Ultra Men's, Multi-betic, Centrum Ultra Women's, One-A-Day Women 50 Plus, One-A-Day Men 50 Plus, Thera-M Enhanced, Megavite Rx, Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium, ICaps Lutein & Omega-3, Centrum Vitamints, Recal Fol D, Tozal …show all brand names

Multivitamin with minerals Rating Summary

4.8/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 397 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

ELF · Taken for less than 1 month April 4, 2019

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "Bad nausea right away, even on a full stomach! BLEH!! I can't take this stuff..."

Lulu · Taken for less than 1 month December 5, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "Recommend for Macular Degeneration Can’t say if my eyes were helped. Taken less than a month because of side effects : Nauseous, stomach cramps , reflux."

SK · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2018

Complete A-Z (multivitamin with minerals): "I bought two strips of A-Z Gold capsules from my regular Chemist; manufacturing date march, 2018. But, all capsules are leaking from inside and oil is oozing out from the capsules. Is this safe to take? and if so, why this happens?"

Lily · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2018

Cerovite Liquid (multivitamin with minerals): "This is a very good multivitamin. My hair, and nails are growing back. I feel wonderful taking this vitamin. Is this vitamin still on the market because my vitamins is very low and I need to find out where can I order more of cerovite liquid multivitamin from"

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 31, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "Was told to take 2 a day. I have to admit I was not loyal to doing it, but when taking it I noticed I was having stomach cramps/reflux/and always felt like pill had not dissolved. Today was the end, about 2 hours after taking it the stomach cramps, bloating/gas/reflux started. I will not take it anymore and I had just bought a new bottle. It is an expensive way to feel nauseous..,no more Areds 2 for me..."

Jb May 7, 2018

Thera-M (multivitamin with minerals): "Worthless! Try dissolving it, only thing that dissolves is the coating!"

Nanc · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "Very negative experience while taking this drug. I made the decision to only take 1 pill a day to start. From the start I had nausea, each day the nausea grow worse. After about 3 days I started having hot flashes, mostly occurring at night. I still felt I needed to give the medication a chance, for my body to adjust. After about 2 weeks nausea was less. I then decided to start taking the recommended dose of 1 in the morning n 1 at night. I was unable to tolerate the increase, more nausea accompanied with heartburn. After 5 days I went back to 1 pill a day. I really did not feel well since I started taking this medication. Waves of nausea, lethargic, constipated, tried to convince myself that I would eventually adjust to the medication. Anyway the final straw, after being on the medication was the itchy red rash that started on my arms. Spread up and down both arms, my mouth and tongue had a burning sensation. Stopped medication. After 3 days rash has improved."

lovemyeyes · Taken for less than 1 month February 7, 2018

Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals): "purchased ocuvite eye vit & min supplement adult 50+ for $19.97 at walmart for my age-related dry eyes . I (and most of the human population need to supplement for age-related dry eyes. I want to nourish my eyes because they give me the world! exp date 2019-09 box read: 'minigels' and 'soft gels'. opened box and bottle to find: quite large and quite hard to the touch, deep red-colored pills---NOT 'minigel', not 'soft gel'! ok, took one on faith and with hope. 5 hours later, found myself sick as the proverbial dog overnight! wasted $19.97. I am retired from 30+ years in Nursing/HealthCare and NO, I do NOT have the flu nor food poisoning lol."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 14, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "Bad hives. Vision blurrier. Floaters. Eye fatigue"

Valmac June 7, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "Trying to use this product, bad nausea, unable to take 2 per day as recommended. Tried Vitalux - body cant handle them, stomach problems continually with both medications. Don't see any difference to eye sight. Have Drusen which told could be sign of age related macular degeneration but some articles read say you can have them with no degeneration, thinking of stopping this medication at least going to talk with doctor when see him in June."

DianeFB May 6, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "I was told to take PreserVision AREDS 2 after an eye exam where the Dr. thought he saw early possible macula degeneration in one eye. I took them every day and was noticing that my sight seems to be deteriorating and I had more floaters. My eyes seemed tired more after playing piano or reading. Then I ran out and spent a few days without them. My vision improved greatly! Less floaters and more able to focus on different tasks. I just played piano without my glasses! Go figure. Gotta talk at my appointment in June but I don't think my body Likes them."

sheriann · Taken for less than 1 month February 11, 2017

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals): "No side effects after 2 weeks, and i have been taking I a day."

Catla · Taken for less than 1 month November 25, 2016

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals): "Within just a few days I began to feel so much better. Highly recommended"

Gene III · Taken for 10 years or more October 13, 2016

Beelith (multivitamin with minerals): "After having kidney stones on a regular basis in college, my wife found beelith and I have been taking for 40 years without anymore kidney stones."

vkz May 14, 2016

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals): "I saw these in the toilet and examined it further and found it was the Ocuvite capsule that I had been taking for over a year. Not being digested, passed out with bowl movement! Not sure it it just started happening or if it had been going on all the time."

Adelaide Marie · Taken for less than 1 month April 12, 2016

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals): "Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it ."

Cathy Pendergraft · Taken for less than 1 month January 22, 2016

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals): "I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects."

BabsWinPA January 9, 2016

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): "I am on this for dry macular degeneration. Was unaware of any side effects of this supplement until I just looked at the listed ones online! I started taking gels once a day for about a week, had hive like symptoms on arms, legs; my lip swelled up, and I SHOULD have looked sooner at list of possible side effects. I stopped taking them, and all symptoms went away! Now I'm afraid to take any AREDS 2 that my Dr. recommended for fear of similar side effects! She suggested Occuvite and another brand I couldn't find, told me specifically AREDS 2 formulas. Will have to rethink this whole idea now!"

beslexbehi September 30, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals): "Take with food and you may not have stomach upset."

C.M. · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals): "Stomach ache 10 to 15 minutes after taking the vitamin. Nausea follows. Subsides after about an hour. Will stop taking it."

Female40 August 11, 2015

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals): "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

jan s. · Taken for less than 1 month July 31, 2015

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals): "Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

MitchWill November 21, 2014

Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium (multivitamin with minerals): "My son used this for a couple of months for his ADHD. He worked for a couple months but while he was using it he reported he sometimes had trouble urinating."

Anemic March 16, 2012

Hemax (multivitamin with minerals): "Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done."

jeepslug February 20, 2012

Corvite 150 (multivitamin with minerals): "No side effects."