User Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency

Also known as: Centrum, Centrum Silver, PreserVision, Ocuvite, PreserVision AREDS 2, Vitamin C plus Zinc, Complete Formulation D5000, ProRenal QD, Vitafol, Siderol, Airborne, Rx Support Heartburn and Acid Reflux, Centrum Silver Women's, Flintstones Complete, Vitamax, Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews, Ocuvite Extra, ICaps AREDS, Chelated Zinc, Emergen-C, Theragran-M, Centrum Silver Men's, Centrum Adults, Cerovite Senior, Spectravite Cardio Health, Eldertonic, Beelith, MaxFe, Viactiv Multi-Vitamin, RenaPlex, Centravites 50 Plus, V-C Forte, Centamin, Circavite T, Airborne Everyday Gummies, Airborne Plus Energy, Macular Health Formula, Certagen, Antioxid Caplets, ICaps with Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Calcium Magnesium Potassium, Certagen Senior, Decagen, Dolomite, Daily Multiple for Men 50+, Macular Vitamin Benefit, SSS, Thera-M, Prosteon, Dialyvite 800 Ultra D, Adeks, RenaPlex-D, Certavite, Flintstones Gummies, Corvita, L'il Critters Gummy Vites, Certagen Senior with Lutein, Nicadan, Hematinic Plus, M-Vit, Renax, NanoVM Senior 71+, Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals, Dialyvite 800 with Zinc, DEKAs Plus, Ocuvite Eye + Multi, Somnicin, Caltrate 600 Plus, Bariatric Multivitamins with 45 mg Iron, AquADEKs Pediatric, Clusimar, Centrum Silver Ultra Women's, Centrum MultiGummies Women, Berocca Plus, Vitatrum, PureVit DualFe Plus, Daily Multi, Macular Health, Support 500, Cezin-S, AKEDamins, Eldercaps, Corvita 150, Solo, Ocuvite Adult 50+, Caromega, Advanced Eye Health, Airborne Dual Action, Airborne Everyday, Airborne Gummies, Airborne Kids Gummies, Berplex Plus, Bacmin, Strovite Plus, Becomax Rx, Calcium 600+D Plus Minerals, Betamed, Se-Tan Plus, Fosfree, StressTabs with Zinc, Vital-D, Alka-Seltzer Plus Immunity Complex, Therems M, SourceCF Softgels, SourceCF Chewables, Recal D, ChoiceFul, SourceCF Pediatric Drops, CalMag Thins, Zinc Plus Lozenges, Centrum Flavor Burst, Advanced AM/PM, Centrum Special Immune, Gevrabon, Centratex, Sesame St Vitamins Complete, Folgard, Dialyvite 5000, Central-Vite, Celebrate Calcium Plus 500, Century, One-A-Day Within, One-A-Day Men Pro Edge, Certa-Vite, One-A-Day Vitacraves, Celebrate Multivitamin, Central, B-Plex Plus Minerals, Cerovite Advanced Formula, Apetigen-Plus, Multigenics, Optivite PMT, Celebrate MCR18, Bugs Bunny Complete, Centrum Chewables Adults, ICaps Plus, Risanoid Plus, Centrum Fresh & Fruity Adult, ABC to Z, Bladder 2.2, Emergen-C Cranberry-Pomegranate, Diavite Plus, Centrum Special Energy, Centrum Special Heart, One Daily with Minerals, Companion Multi, Urinozinc Prostate Health Complex Classic, One-A-Day Max, ConceptionXR MSF, Urinozinc Prostate Health Complex Plus, I-Vite, ConceptionXR RHF, Prosight, Essentia, Complete Formulation Minis, Century-Vite, One-A-Day Women, Womens Pack, Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals Minis, Calcet Plus, Gerivite Liquid, Lysiplex Plus, Generix-T, NanoVM 1-3 years, NanoVM 4-8 years, Geri-Tonic, Avail Calcium Intensive, Strovite One, Multilex, TheraLith XR, Centrum Silver Plus Vision, Cerovite Liquid, Req49+, Multi-Day with Calcium and Extra Iron, Flintstones with Calcium, Supervite, Supervite EC, Caltrate Plus, Thyrosol, Mens Pack, Magonate Tablets, Citracal Plus Bone Density Builder, Therapeutic-M, T-Lite, Dialyvite Supreme D, Gevratonic, Vol-Plus, Gold Age Liquid Vitamins and Minerals, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus, Garfield Complete Vitamins, Z-Bec, Complete Formulation Chewables D3000, Daily Multiple for Women, Complete Formulation Pediatric Drops, Hair Booster, Daily Multiple for Women 50+, Complete Formulation Softgels D3000, Complete Formulation Softgels D5000, Multilex-T/M+Minerals, Eye Health Formula, TheraCal D2000, TheraCal D4000, TheraCal Rapid Repletion, Antioxidant Formula, Gynovite, PMS Balance, Procycle Multi Vitamin with Minerals, Actiflovit, Leg-Gesic, Stress Formula with Zinc, Centrum Cardio, Renatabs with Iron, Complete Formulation Chewables, CertaVite with Lutein, T-Gran plus Minerals, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, Century Senior, Cerovite Junior, Bee-Zee, Compete, Formula Twenty-One, I-Fol Plus, ABDEK, Foli-Iron, ABDEK Pediatric, Complete Formulation, Unicomplex M, Complete Formulation D3000, Apatate Forte, Prosight with Lutein, SourceCF ABDEK, Daily Combo, Corvite Free, Corvite 150, Centrum Specialist Vision, Geritol Complete, Geritol Extend, Theratrum Complete 50 Plus with Lutein and Lycopene, Theravim M, Companion, Theratrum Complete with Lutein and Lycopene, Complete Formulation Softgels, Strovite Forte, elppa Daily, Glutofac-ZX, ICaps with Lutein and Zeaxan, Citracal Plus Magnesium, Hemocyte Plus, MaxiVision Eye & Body Formula, Conception XR, MaxiVision Eye Formula, DermaNIC, MaxiVision Ocular Formula, DermaVite, Glutofac-MX, MaxiVision Whole Body Formula, Nature's Bounty Men's Hair Formula, Embrex 600, NicAzel Forte, Formula B Plus, CertaVite with Antioxidants, ProCerv HP, NanoVM Adult, Support, Nicomide, Centrum Performance, Ocuvite Lutein, Ocuvite PreserVision, Protegra Softgel, Centavite, Strovite Advance, Centravites Adults, I-Sense OccuShield, DEKAs Bariatric, Occuplex, MagneBind 400 Rx, Folgard OS, Dialyvite with Zinc Rx, NicAzel, CF Vite, Resource Optisource, High Potency, Astamed MYO Dialyvite 3000 Nicaprin Udamin SP Caltrate 600+D Plus Minerals CalciFol Femtabs Diatx Zn Hemax Complete A-Z Thera-Vite M Ellis Tonic Sherry Optisource Post Bariatric Surgery O-CAL FA Lipoflavovit ICaps MV Men's Hair Formula Nature's Blend Theratrum Complete Tablets 50 Plus Healthy Eyes with Lutein Os-Cal Ultra Encora Star Wars Disney Winnie the Pooh Complete Nutricap Star Wars Hero Gummies Disney Winnie the Pooh with Extra C Nutrivit Abatron Star Wars Villain Gummies Disney Winnie the Pooh Gummies Star Wars Yoda Gummies Mag-SR with Calcium Stress with Zinc Folpace Rx Calafol Rx Corvite Multi-Day Plus Minerals CertaVite Senior ABC Plus Senior Certa-Vite Senior Plus Lutein I-Vite Protect CalciFolic-D Daily-Vite Weight Control One-A-Day WeightSmart Ferrocite Plus ProRenal Vital Centrum Kids Ecee Plus MCR18 Biotin Forte with Zinc Folbee Plus CZ Healthy Eyes AquADEKs Spectravite Senior Antioxidant Ultra Formula Centrum Ultra Men's Centrum Silver Ultra Men's elon Matrix 5000 Complete Centrum Ultra Women's One-A-Day Women 50 Plus One-A-Day Men 50 Plus Centrum Jr with Extra Calcium ICaps Lutein & Omega-3 Folite Centrum Vitamints …show all brand names

Multivitamin with minerals Rating Summary

4.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 312 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.

Reviews for Multivitamin with minerals

Trailblazer · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2020

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “I started taking the recommended dosage of PreserVioion AREDS 2 on a Wednesday afternoon for macular degeneration. The following I took the morning recommended dosage, followed by the PM dosage. The next day I took the AM dosage. Later this morning I felt nauseated and took a break from work. An hour later I suffered from projectile-vomiting. Starting taking the AREDS 2 again and within 2 days, felt nauseated and projectile-vomiting. Stopped taking AREDS 2 and feel much better.”

Momoftwobwz · Taken for less than 1 month June 14, 2020

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “I took my first one this morning. Within a half an hour I started to feel sluggish and have stomach cramps. Within an hour I was vomiting. Awful!!! I have never been allergic to any medication or had a reaction like this. I only saw that others have had this problem when I came to this site. I can’t leave the bathroom. The rest of the container is going in the trash immediately.”

Barbara · Taken for less than 1 month May 28, 2020

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals): “I started taking CENTRUM Silver and within 3 days I got severe diarrhea.”

Maryanne May 8, 2020

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “The AREDs 2 I have been taking for over a month now. I do not have any eye problems except for a slight cataract on one eye. I’m basically taking it as a precautionary measure. I have found that in general my vision has improved some and my eyes are not red in the morning. The cap is easy to swallow and I take it with a full glass of water .I have to time it perfectly as to the timing of any dairy ,antacids,and calcium consumption. I Feel that it is doing good!”

Gracie · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 18, 2020

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “My ophthalmologists recommended I take AREDs 2 for macular degeneration. I have taken the vitamin in the middle of a meal, after a meal & an hour after eating. I always end up with an upset stomach & at times vomiting, but always nauseated. I suffered through taking this vitamin for close to a year. However, I will not take another one. The ones I have are going into the trash. Plus, I haven’t been able to tell that they do any good & they are expensive.”

Pangara · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 30, 2020

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Have tried these PreserVision with and without food. Tried in the morning then thought (because no way could I take a 2 a day) I would change up and try taking them at night hoping I'd sleep through the side effects. Didn't work. Horrible nausea and reflux. Hot flashes and sweats. I also tried taking them for over a month dealing with these side effects hoping that once my body got use to the supplement the side effects would stop or at least lessen. I take for macular degeneration and I just can't do it anymore.”

mags · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 12, 2020

Thera-M (multivitamin with minerals): “seems OK difficult to find the actual ingredients on the internet..no side effects but I have not been taking the vitamins every day”

shervar February 19, 2020

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals): “Severe diarrhea within an 3 hour of taking this multivitamin luckily I was at home. It came on suddenly, no cramping, just all of sudden I lost my bowels. Very thin and had no control. I looked it up and this happened to others too.”

Shel · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 8, 2020

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “I too have had waves of nausea after taking Areds2. I was told to take 2 a day, never!,I’ve taken them after food, with food. The nausea comes and goes for hours after taking these - UGH. I told my Doctor and all he said was “Eat broccoli “..He gave me no indication that any other patients experienced this..”

John T · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2019

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Right from the first dose of Preservision areds 2 I became violently stomach sick to the point of vomiting. Full stomach. Tried a few days later. Lather, rinse, repeat. Within 20 minutes feel acute nausea and the story ends the same. Horrible experience. Tried a THIRD time... like clockwork... bad ending.”

Scoby · Taken for 10 years or more November 26, 2019

Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals): “I have been taking Centrum Silver for years. No problems. I have noticed you have up the percentages on some ingredients to 100% or more on some things. I am now having upset stomach and I think it may be related to the vitamin. I take with food. I also take extra C,D,B12, Maganisum. I am at a loss which it might be. I wish you had left it alone. I may have to change.”

ELF · Taken for less than 1 month April 4, 2019

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Bad nausea right away, even on a full stomach! BLEH!! I can't take this stuff...”

Lulu · Taken for less than 1 month December 5, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Recommend for Macular Degeneration Can’t say if my eyes were helped. Taken less than a month because of side effects : Nauseous, stomach cramps , reflux.”

SK · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2018

Complete A-Z (multivitamin with minerals): “I bought two strips of A-Z Gold capsules from my regular Chemist; manufacturing date march, 2018. But, all capsules are leaking from inside and oil is oozing out from the capsules. Is this safe to take? and if so, why this happens?”

Lily · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2018

Cerovite Liquid (multivitamin with minerals): “This is a very good multivitamin. My hair, and nails are growing back. I feel wonderful taking this vitamin. Is this vitamin still on the market because my vitamins is very low and I need to find out where can I order more of cerovite liquid multivitamin from”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 31, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Was told to take 2 a day. I have to admit I was not loyal to doing it, but when taking it I noticed I was having stomach cramps/reflux/and always felt like pill had not dissolved. Today was the end, about 2 hours after taking it the stomach cramps, bloating/gas/reflux started. I will not take it anymore and I had just bought a new bottle. It is an expensive way to feel nauseous..,no more Areds 2 for me...”

Jb May 7, 2018

Thera-M (multivitamin with minerals): “Worthless! Try dissolving it, only thing that dissolves is the coating!”

Nanc · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2018

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Very negative experience while taking this drug. I made the decision to only take 1 pill a day to start. From the start I had nausea, each day the nausea grow worse. After about 3 days I started having hot flashes, mostly occurring at night. I still felt I needed to give the medication a chance, for my body to adjust. After about 2 weeks nausea was less. I then decided to start taking the recommended dose of 1 in the morning n 1 at night. I was unable to tolerate the increase, more nausea accompanied with heartburn. After 5 days I went back to 1 pill a day. I really did not feel well since I started taking this medication. Waves of nausea, lethargic, constipated, tried to convince myself that I would eventually adjust to the medication. Anyway the final straw, after being on the medication was the itchy red rash that started on my arms. Spread up and down both arms, my mouth and tongue had a burning sensation. Stopped medication. After 3 days rash has improved.”

lovemyeyes · Taken for less than 1 month February 7, 2018

Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals): “purchased ocuvite eye vit & min supplement adult 50+ for $19.97 at walmart for my age-related dry eyes . I (and most of the human population need to supplement for age-related dry eyes. I want to nourish my eyes because they give me the world! exp date 2019-09 box read: 'minigels' and 'soft gels'. opened box and bottle to find: quite large and quite hard to the touch, deep red-colored pills---NOT 'minigel', not 'soft gel'! ok, took one on faith and with hope. 5 hours later, found myself sick as the proverbial dog overnight! wasted $19.97. I am retired from 30+ years in Nursing/HealthCare and NO, I do NOT have the flu nor food poisoning lol.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 14, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Bad hives. Vision blurrier. Floaters. Eye fatigue”

Valmac June 7, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “Trying to use this product, bad nausea, unable to take 2 per day as recommended. Tried Vitalux - body cant handle them, stomach problems continually with both medications. Don't see any difference to eye sight. Have Drusen which told could be sign of age related macular degeneration but some articles read say you can have them with no degeneration, thinking of stopping this medication at least going to talk with doctor when see him in June.”

DianeFB May 6, 2017

PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals): “I was told to take PreserVision AREDS 2 after an eye exam where the Dr. thought he saw early possible macula degeneration in one eye. I took them every day and was noticing that my sight seems to be deteriorating and I had more floaters. My eyes seemed tired more after playing piano or reading. Then I ran out and spent a few days without them. My vision improved greatly! Less floaters and more able to focus on different tasks. I just played piano without my glasses! Go figure. Gotta talk at my appointment in June but I don't think my body Likes them.”

sheriann · Taken for less than 1 month February 11, 2017

Ocuvite Lutein (multivitamin with minerals): “No side effects after 2 weeks, and i have been taking I a day.”

Catla · Taken for less than 1 month November 25, 2016

Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals): “Within just a few days I began to feel so much better. Highly recommended”

Gene III · Taken for 10 years or more October 13, 2016

Beelith (multivitamin with minerals): “After having kidney stones on a regular basis in college, my wife found beelith and I have been taking for 40 years without anymore kidney stones.”