User Reviews for SSS Tonic

Anemia 2 reviews 178 medications

8.7
Summary of SSS Tonic reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for SSS Tonic

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "My lifestyle has been very hectic since having my third child 10 months ago. I have tried several tonics on the market but never got the results they suggested they would give. I always felt tired, fatigues, inability to concentrate, always grumpy, the whole 9 yards. I started taking SSS tonic 5 days ago and I can say I am back, and I am feeling great. My husband and two older kids have even noticed a change in my disposition."

Snowbrown August 10, 2009

For Anemia "Nothing boosts my energy faster or better than taking the recommended dose of SSS Tonic. I'm anemic with sickle cell trait and struggle with low iron, fatigue, weight loss, and just really feeling drained most of the time. SSS Tonic always gets me back on tract."

lfras003 June 9, 2008

For Anemia "I had a haematocrit of 18 and I started taking SSS tonic and within 2 weeks my haematocrit rose to 32.1. I hadn't started taking iron supplements yet which I needed 3 times. The tonic gave me energy. Now with my haematocrit up I am taking the iron and stopped the tonic. I don't have the energy any more so I am going to add the tonic to my iron regime (I checked with my doctor first)."

snowflake13203 April 24, 2008