User Reviews for Minoxidil

High Blood Pressure   7.0

Two Can · Taken for 10 years or more June 5, 2020

For High Blood Pressure: “I have taken this drug minoxidil for 42 years . At 40 years my dr added a water pill which has helped a great deal in pressure swing . I do have irregular heart beat , thinking side effect . Wild hair growing is ugly has to be pulled or trimmed on a regular bases. For me it worked”

Sammy Ray Lawson 1947 · Taken for 10 years or more February 18, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: “Fine hair growth. Have taken minoxidil for 39 years and it controlled my hbp . Ten years ago my Dr cut it in half and added ateniol. One year ago ateniol was removed and lacenopril was added. I have been hit with low BP to black out limit. They refuse my needs now . I feel death is near . My Dr France wong will not help but insist go to ER.”

Michael M. · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 1, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: “I've been using this drug for over 6 years in combination with Clonodine. This drug works great but the user needs to be very careful because it will increase your heart rate and needs to be used in combination with another drug. I currently have a normal blood pressure after many years of high blood pressure.”

Anonymous January 4, 2016

For High Blood Pressure: “I have been prescribed this medicine cause I have kidney disease with high blood pressure, and I'm not urinating much, I work which keeps me on my feet and it has caused fluid to build up terribly around my ankles, my legs in my face , and my pressure is still high. Don't take this medicine its torture.”