User Reviews for Metozolv ODT

Gastroparesis

emycunningham April 13, 2012

For Gastroparesis: “Metozolv OTC is very easy to take as it melts immediately on your tongue. It does seems to help with some of the gastroparesis symptoms but does not completely eliminate them. However my biggest concern is side effects it causes. After one month of use I noticed by breast becoming larger, painful, and lactating upon touch. (No I'm not a candidate for pregnancy!). I'm sure all medicines have their issues but the lactating definitely concerns me. I must add Metozolv is very costly.”