User Reviews for Salonpas Pain Gel

Muscle Pain 2 reviews 348 medications

Summary of Salonpas Pain Gel reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Salonpas Pain Gel

For Muscle Pain "I have tried all types of pain relief. Finally I found Salonpas gel on the shelf at Walgreens. I'm a nurse and the long hours are taking a toll on my back and hips. I must say it works wonders. It's worth the odor, which goes away after a while. I have shared the Salonpas gel with 5 of my friends and co-workers. They all love it. Unfortunately the price has increased since I started using it. Anyway I can get coupons? Greatly recommended. Even better than steroid injections and pain pills."

mjb and 5 others (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 14, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I have bursitis in both hips that developed prior to back surgery. The pain is bearable during the day, but at night, I wake up with pain because I'm a side sleeper. I started using Salonpas gel and, I have been able to sleep through the night without waking. I get cortizone injections when needed, but when I can't get an appointment quick enough, this is fantastic! And for roughly $8.00 at Walmart... you can't beat it!"

Nathalie C. (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2014