User Reviews for Absorbine Jr.

Learn more about Absorbine Jr..

Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 342 medications

Reviews for Absorbine Jr.

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I used Absorbine Jr cream for arthritis pain relief because I am a motorcyclist that loves to ride. I love riding more than anything and I want to continue to ride until I'm 60. But when my arthritis acts up, my joints hurt and stiffen and it makes it very painful to ride. I couple times I had to pull over and have someone pick me up because I could barely drive start on the bike. Absorbine Jr gives me arthritis pain relief quick and allows me to get home without having to call someone to pick me up. While this is not a permanent solution and I will have to give up riding eventually, this product gives me more time to really enjoy what I lover to do. I will use Absorbine Jr until I can't ride anymore and it gives me a lot of joy too."

Arthritis Pain relief September 23, 2016