User Reviews for Mandelamine

Learn more about Mandelamine.

Prevention of Bladder infection 2 reviews 29 medications

9.5
Summary of Mandelamine reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Mandelamine

For Prevention of Bladder infection "I've used Mandelamine/Methenamine for 7 years and it works for me. I never get less than a year between infections but I am now 2 years and 9 months without an infection, after previously trying almost every medicine available with mixed results. Sometimes I'd get a break-through infection after 2 months and other medicines would last 5 weeks, being taken every day. I've had no bad effects, taking 1MG at bedtime, but do drink the glass of water with it. I get overnight discomfort if I don't."

Methenamine Man (new name) (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 28, 2014

For Prevention of Bladder infection "Thousands of patients with neurogenic dysfunction of lower urinary tract was treated by me with Mandelamine 1g three times daily, for the past 20 years, with very good results and without any side effects. It decreased urinary infection in this group of patients by about 60 - 70 %."

neurourologist November 27, 2008