User Reviews for Desoxyn Gradumet

4.5
Other 1 reviews

Summary of Desoxyn Gradumet reviews 3 reviews 4.5

Reviews for Desoxyn Gradumet

For ADHD "This medication is not indicated for ADHD or ADD in adults. It is neurotoxic and highly addictive. Comments to the contrary are idiotic. As an attorney, I've seen dozens of parents choose desoxyn ("methamphetamine") over their kids. It should only be used as a last resort for central sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Even for narcolepsy, the maximum indicated dose is 60mg, not 70."

Narcolepsynightmare September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "This medication has helped my A.D.H.D better than other medications."

garym2007 January 10, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This is the best medicine that I have taken for my condition. I took it for years because of Narcolepsy mainly but have a shortened attention span also. Never had a problem with it. Never needed to increase the 10mg dosage per day. With my doctor retiring and new doctors obsessed with Provigil I've had nothing but problems in all directions. From my prescription plan not wanting to pay for the 800 mg per day that I need to take to the performance of the medicine. I also have to take 36 mg of Concerta. "

Beachgirl54 April 28, 2011