User Reviews for Glumetza
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Glumetza to treat Diabetes, Type 2
"very hard on the stomach but worked ok for reducing blood glucose. VERY expensive"
Babe (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 26, 2018
0 users found this comment helpful.
"I've been taking Glumetza ER (500mg) for three weeks now and so far so good. My levels came down to 85-115 within the first five days from 230. I take it with breakfast but I'm thinking about changing it to dinner time because my numbers always go up while I'm sleeping. I sometimes get a slight headache about five hours after I take it and right about the same time have loose stools. It doesn't bother me as long as it keep my numbers down. I've lost a total of 11 pounds since finding out I'm type 2 and using Glumetza ER. I'm 32, 180lbs, 5'3" and a mother to two beautiful girls."
California Gal (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2017
24 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 6 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Glumetza (metformin)
- Glumetza Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: non-sulfonylureas