User Reviews for Glumetza to treat Diabetes, Type 2
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Glumetza
"very hard on the stomach but worked ok for reducing blood glucose. VERY expensive"
Babe (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 26, 2018
7 users found this comment helpful.
"I've been taking Glumetza ER (500mg) for three weeks now and so far so good. My levels came down to 85-115 within the first five days from 230. I take it with breakfast but I'm thinking about changing it to dinner time because my numbers always go up while I'm sleeping. I sometimes get a slight headache about five hours after I take it and right about the same time have loose stools. It doesn't bother me as long as it keep my numbers down. I've lost a total of 11 pounds since finding out I'm type 2 and using Glumetza ER. I'm 32, 180lbs, 5'3" and a mother to two beautiful girls."
California Gal (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2017
25 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Diabetes and your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia in a Person with Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices for Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes in Adults: New Diagnosis
- Type 2 Diabetes in Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 8 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Glumetza (metformin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: non-sulfonylureas
- FDA Alerts (1)