User Reviews for ActoPlus Met to treat Diabetes, Type 2

ActoPlus Met Rating Summary

6.4/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 165 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes, Type 2.

Reviews for ActoPlus Met

Anonymous November 20, 2010

"I have had bad reactions to metformin in the past but my doctor insisted on my trying Actosplus Met. After a few months I had the same bad reactions. Right now I'm struggling to keep my sugars under control."

Anonymous March 24, 2010

"I have been taking ActosPlus Met 15/850 for Type 2 Diabetes for approximately 3 years. My HbA1C has been steady between 6.0 and 6.3. If I'm having side-effects, they are not noticeable. The price, however, must put a smile on the pharmaceutical company CEO's face. It would be nice to see it go generic!"

O H io November 25, 2009

"Very effective in controlling my blood sugars. I have had A1Cs 6.0 and lower over the last 3 years taking 1500mg/day. Recently company changed insurance and I no longer have perscription coverage, at a cost of $350/month I am looking for generic version now"

Anonymous June 1, 2009

"This has been effective in controlling my blood sugar, but I have a terrible problem trying to lose weight. I gained 20 pounds in less than 6 months."

new May 26, 2009

"Very effective. "

Anonymous March 30, 2009

"Fairly effective. Too expensive."