User Reviews for Necon 1 / 50

Learn more about Necon 1/50.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 2 reviews 169 medications

Endometriosis 1 reviews 167 medications

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

1.5
Summary of Necon 1/50 reviews 5 reviews 4.2

Reviews for Necon 1/50

For Birth Control "This medication i was on for 6 months no side effects other than it nearly killed me. I got blood clots in both my lungs, multiple that is was hospitalized had to be on watfarin for 6 months and do lovenox shots til my levels were at 2.0 twice. It sucked. I had shortness of breath and rapid breathing/high bp. Dont mess with these symptoms...i had no pain with mine..i am very lucky..age 25 when this happened. I have been off warfarin no birth control ever again. After all the testing it confirmed it was necon 1/50 that gave me clots. Get medical help right away"

Becky2017 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2016

For Birth Control "I took Necon 1/50 for three months. On the second day an hour after taking the pill I became very nauseous and would throw up every morning for the next 3-4 days, each day a little less nauseous, till by a week and a half the nausea was tolerable but would continue until the pack was done. then i would take my week of placebo. Upon starting the next pack the cycle of nausea would begin again. By the third month I still felt just as sick taking it as i did the first month. With the nausea and vomiting coupled with my panic disorder I ended up losing 15lbs and my body still suffers from it. After Necon i went straight to an IUD which unfortunately hasn't worked for me either."

Anonymous June 28, 2016

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was bleeding heavily for 3 months straight. I would be off my period a week then 3 more months of bleeding. This went on over a year while I tried just about every other type of bc pill. Also extreme nausea causing bad weight loss and severe abdominal pain. On this pill my period lasts 5 days once a month and is much lighter. Cramps are much better. Nausea was worse at first but went away after about a week. No crazy mood swings. I'm back up to a healthy weight. The only bad thing is it made me exhausted, especially when I first started taking it. I would literally sleep 15 hours a day if off work. Wouldn't even get up to eat. It has eased up a lot but still not back to normal energy."

Anonymous June 17, 2015

For Endometriosis "Felt like a zombie during the day.... if I wasn't a zombie I was having a panic attack almost on a daily basis. Cried for no reason, wanted to pick fights. The periods were light and didn't last long, the only benefit to this medicine. BUT... my uterus felt like it was going to fall out of my ass when I had my period... and went through severe PMS 3 days until I got my period."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 17, 2014

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "5th pill in 2 years finally one cycle per month!"

Anonymous June 30, 2012