User Reviews for Salofalk

Learn more about Salofalk.

Crohn's Disease, Maintenance 1 reviews 26 medications

Ulcerative Colitis 2 reviews 188 medications

9.5
Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance 2 reviews 15 medications

Ulcerative Colitis, Active 1 reviews 71 medications

Summary of Salofalk reviews 6 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Salofalk

For Ulcerative Colitis "After being on an obscene amount of prednisone without working, I switched GI's and he prescribed me Salofalk. When I know a flare is coming, I can take a few salofalks over the course of a few days and things usually clear up. Was a life saver!"

Millertime33 August 27, 2016

For Crohn's Disease, Maintenance "Switched from Pentasa which I was throwing up or having it come out in bits in my stool (not absorbed). Salofalk is easier to swallow and has kept me in remission although how much of it is due to the drug and not just avoiding stress which triggers my symptoms I don't know. It is coated better than Pentasa and the oblong shape works better for swallowing as they are not small."

Brandywinefalls (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 14, 2016

For Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance "I have been on salofalk since I was diagnosed with UC 18 months ago. Over that time I've had about 8 courses of prednisone. Every time I come off prednisone and rely solely on Salofalk I get another flare. I'm currently on 1500mg/day of salofalk. Even after being hospitalised and pumped full of steroids which resulted in no symptoms (and normal bowel movements - YAY!) the salofalk couldn't keep me there :("

UC12 (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 19, 2016

For Ulcerative Colitis "This medicine worked really well for me this is the first time I used it and it did its job within first use"

Khan safina January 18, 2016

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active "I think it's making my symptoms worse. I went from going to the bathroom most frequently at night to all day after starting Salofalk enemas and suppositories."

Te (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2015

For Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance "Lived in Australia for 2 years and switched to Salofalk from Asacol. It worked great and I had no side effects."

Jacques V March 16, 2015