User Reviews for Citrate of Magnesia

Learn more about Citrate of Magnesia.

Constipation 3 reviews 244 medications

Summary of Citrate of Magnesia reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Citrate of Magnesia

For Constipation "I have been stressed for many months. My nutrition and water intake has changed And my stomach has been uncomfortable for over a week. I chilled my 10oz bottle for 30 minutes and had dinner. Drank it around 7.30 and thought I was ready by 8. False alarm, but by 9.45, it began to work. Draw back is, almost a day later, I'm being cleansed. I used the lemon flavor. To make the taste more bearable, chill it and use a mint after. Make sure to drink 8oz of water as the instructions state."

Intesinelly Better February 14, 2015

For Constipation "I highly recommend this product. I have been constipated for several weeks now and my doctor recommended 2 days before colonoscopy (in addition to prescription prep). I chose grape flavored CVS brand. I refrigerated night before and took at 6:45pm next evening. It is very sour but carbonated so it was doable. A family member suggested that I eat at same time to cut down on nausea which really helped. At first I felt like my stomach was going to explode because I drank the 10 oz bottle followed by 16 oz of water. Then there was a lot of stomach bubbling. I finally was comfortable enough to lie down and eventually fell off to sleep to be then awakened by this urge to pass gas at 12:40am. Don't do it!!! Find a toilet fast! It works!"

Finally Relieved . . . (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2014

84 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Constipation "I was constipated for 10 day's - had tried everything - laxitive, enema, suppository and colon cleanser but nothing worked. After using this in 4 hours I had some relief."

blackdymin March 27, 2008

215 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate