User Reviews for Citrate of Magnesia

Constipation

Summary of Citrate of Magnesia reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Citrate of Magnesia

For Constipation "I have been stressed for many months. My nutrition and water intake has changed And my stomach has been uncomfortable for over a week. I chilled my 10oz bottle for 30 minutes and had dinner. Drank it around 7.30 and thought I was ready by 8. False alarm, but by 9.45, it began to work. Draw back is, almost a day later, I'm being cleansed. I used the lemon flavor. To make the taste more bearable, chill it and use a mint after. Make sure to drink 8oz of water as the instructions state."

Intesinelly Better February 14, 2015

For Constipation "I highly recommend this product. I have been constipated for several weeks now and my doctor recommended 2 days before colonoscopy (in addition to prescription prep). I chose grape flavored CVS brand. I refrigerated night before and took at 6:45pm next evening. It is very sour but carbonated so it was doable. A family member suggested that I eat at same time to cut down on nausea which really helped. At first I felt like my stomach was going to explode because I drank the 10 oz bottle followed by 16 oz of water. Then there was a lot of stomach bubbling. I finally was comfortable enough to lie down and eventually fell off to sleep to be then awakened by this urge to pass gas at 12:40am. Don't do it!!! Find a toilet fast! It works!"

Finally Relieved . . . (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2014

For Constipation "I was constipated for 10 day's - had tried everything - laxitive, enema, suppository and colon cleanser but nothing worked. After using this in 4 hours I had some relief."

blackdymin March 27, 2008

More about Citrate of Magnesia (magnesium citrate)

Other brands: Citroma