User Reviews for Claritin-D 24 Hour

Learn more about Claritin-D 24 Hour.

Allergic Rhinitis 2 reviews 876 medications

Nasal Congestion 3 reviews 590 medications

4.5
Summary of Claritin-D 24 Hour reviews 5 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Claritin-D 24 Hour

For Nasal Congestion "I started this medication 5 days ago due to post nasal drip, phlegm coughs, runny nose... My doctor told me to take 24 hour. As far as side effects: I experienced slight insomnia...a little longer to fall asleep, my head is not quite clear, I feel a little foggy, when I need to concentrate and a little fatigue. No major side effects. The medication has helped but has not completely "cured" me. So overall, it's worked but it's not a miracle."

CindyD123 (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2015

For Nasal Congestion "Benadryl is WAYYYYY better. Claritin does almost nothing for my allergies. Would strongly suggest not wasting your money on this product"

danny9492 September 4, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have been taking this for my allergies for a few years now and LOVE IT. The single daily dosage is great - I have NO "downtime" between doses. However every year the supply runs out."

jmgWI December 30, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "I have a bad spring allergies which last me about 2months. I was sick and tired of blowing my nose millions times a day and couldn't breath through the nose. My classmate suggested that I take Claritin-D 24 hours. This pill works great but there is huge side effect which I hate it. Pros - cleared my nasal passage, stop sneezing, stop itchy eyes, stop running nose. Cons - Dry mouth, weak, Insomnia, dizzy, feeling high, and pain on my thigh and leg. But, otherwise this works great, such a life saver."

Anonymous April 28, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis "Works great most of the time. The problem is the price is going up and up. The other problem is the restriction on the amount that can be purchased at one time. I take one everyday but I can only buy 15 at a time and only 30 in a month. It's hard to believe that the sale of the medicine has to be controlled. On the last day of the month I have to wait until the next day to buy the med - so stupid. Especially when traveling and I can't purchase some in advance. It should be prescription again so I can receive 30 at one time."

Patc0001 September 14, 2009