User Reviews for Claritin-D 24 Hour

Allergic Rhinitis 7.7
Nasal Congestion 4.7

Reviews for Claritin-D 24 Hour

Rudy · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Cleared my head out beautifully! Insomnia was horrible!!!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 21, 2017

For Nasal Congestion: “I am experiencing hoarseness, dry throat and lots of coughing , no sleep problem.”

Restless in Philly August 31, 2017

For Nasal Congestion: “Big mistake taking my first Claritin D 24 at 7PM for sinus pressure from using a nasal decongestant the day before and getting a rebound effect of clogged breathing passages. Didn't sleep a wink all night!! My nasal passages are wide open though, so it works. However, insomnia is a real pain. It's 6AM and I feel like it should be 1AM bedtime. I'll be struggling through the day today. Restless In Philly.”

CindyD123 · Taken for less than 1 month December 26, 2015

For Nasal Congestion: “I started this medication 5 days ago due to post nasal drip, phlegm coughs, runny nose... My doctor told me to take 24 hour. As far as side effects: I experienced slight insomnia...a little longer to fall asleep, my head is not quite clear, I feel a little foggy, when I need to concentrate and a little fatigue. No major side effects. The medication has helped but has not completely "cured" me. So overall, it's worked but it's not a miracle.”

danny9492 September 4, 2015

For Nasal Congestion: “Benadryl is WAYYYYY better. Claritin does almost nothing for my allergies. Would strongly suggest not wasting your money on this product”

jmgWI December 30, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have been taking this for my allergies for a few years now and LOVE IT. The single daily dosage is great - I have NO "downtime" between doses. However every year the supply runs out.”

Anonymous April 28, 2012

For Nasal Congestion: “I have a bad spring allergies which last me about 2months. I was sick and tired of blowing my nose millions times a day and couldn't breath through the nose. My classmate suggested that I take Claritin-D 24 hours. This pill works great but there is huge side effect which I hate it. Pros - cleared my nasal passage, stop sneezing, stop itchy eyes, stop running nose. Cons - Dry mouth, weak, Insomnia, dizzy, feeling high, and pain on my thigh and leg. But, otherwise this works great, such a life saver.”

Patc0001 September 14, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Works great most of the time. The problem is the price is going up and up. The other problem is the restriction on the amount that can be purchased at one time. I take one everyday but I can only buy 15 at a time and only 30 in a month. It's hard to believe that the sale of the medicine has to be controlled. On the last day of the month I have to wait until the next day to buy the med - so stupid. Especially when traveling and I can't purchase some in advance. It should be prescription again so I can receive 30 at one time.”