User Reviews for Claritin-D 12 Hour

Allergic Rhinitis

1 review 889 medications
Summary of Claritin-D 12 Hour reviews 5.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Claritin-D 12 Hour

For Nasal Congestion "After suffering with nasal congestion and trying a variety of allergy medicines, I tried using Claritin-D. Although it didn't clear up the nasal congestion, at first I did seem to feel better. THEN, the side effects started: extreme dry mouth, stomach pain, headaches, feeling nervous, faster heart rate, constipation, tingly feeling under my skin, insomnia, urinating less than usual; After quitting the medicine I also had high blood pressure, fear & anxiety (I was afraid to be alone so my grown children came to stay with me several days). I wouldn't take it again!!!"

D.J. (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 5, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose, terrible allergy attack. Normally I take benadryl or one with dyphenhydramine in it but I didn't want to be tired all day so I took Claritin-D 12 hour. BIG MISTAKE! It took 5 hours before it even started easing my allergy symptoms and it still hasn't completely gotten rid of them but I am stuck not being able to take anything else for another 6 1/2 hours. I would never recommend this!"

Kat4 August 31, 2015

For Nasal Congestion "When I have a cold that blocks sinuses, ears, and chest - this is what I take. "

Anonymous December 2, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "Best decongestant I have ever taken. As effective as any sinus rinse but a lot less annoying to take a pill! One slight side effect: minor headaches. Do not take Claritin D-24 on a daily basis - it is too strong and caused dizziness."

congestion sufferer August 11, 2009