User Reviews for Claritin-D 12 Hour

Allergic Rhinitis

Summary of Claritin-D 12 Hour reviews 5.2 6 reviews

Reviews for Claritin-D 12 Hour

sweetpea June 26, 2019

For Allergic Rhinitis "Doctor recommended Claritin Doctor recommended Claritin D because of constant post nasal drip and burning pain in chest. After taking two weeks the drip did not stop, the chest pain got worse and experienced more episodes of irregular heart beats. No more Claritin D for me. "

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 21, 2019

For Nasal Congestion "I took loratadine with pseudoephedrine for a sinus infection and it’s working great so far. It gave me night sweats, because of the antihistamine in it, just like Benadryl does sometimes to me. I just woke up and had to grab a towel to lay on in bed."

D.J. · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 5, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "After suffering with nasal congestion and trying a variety of allergy medicines, I tried using Claritin-D. Although it didn't clear up the nasal congestion, at first I did seem to feel better. THEN, the side effects started: extreme dry mouth, stomach pain, headaches, feeling nervous, faster heart rate, constipation, tingly feeling under my skin, insomnia, urinating less than usual; After quitting the medicine I also had high blood pressure, fear & anxiety (I was afraid to be alone so my grown children came to stay with me several days). I wouldn't take it again!!!"

Kat4 August 31, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose, terrible allergy attack. Normally I take benadryl or one with dyphenhydramine in it but I didn't want to be tired all day so I took Claritin-D 12 hour. BIG MISTAKE! It took 5 hours before it even started easing my allergy symptoms and it still hasn't completely gotten rid of them but I am stuck not being able to take anything else for another 6 1/2 hours. I would never recommend this!"

Anonymous December 2, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "When I have a cold that blocks sinuses, ears, and chest - this is what I take. "

congestion sufferer August 11, 2009

For Nasal Congestion "Best decongestant I have ever taken. As effective as any sinus rinse but a lot less annoying to take a pill! One slight side effect: minor headaches. Do not take Claritin D-24 on a daily basis - it is too strong and caused dizziness."

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)